AMXmod plugin help

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) You did use my plugins.ini?
B) Why did you comment out some of those basic NEEDED in the first place?
C) This sounds like a rare bug. Do you want me to .zip or .rar a working set of AMXx?

*edit*
I want those questions answered, but I am going to release it as a server pack. It is meant to set up a server for those who can't. It will just contain several odds and ends that every server person wants.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright thx killed, yes I did use my plugins.ini I commented out them all because Peli told me to. And yes I would like you to zip it ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know why ANYONE would tell you to comment those out. Those are NEEDED for basic AMX great ness. Like the help plugin that you commented out. You can't amx_help for commands.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killed, tell me when you release the full zip thingy if ur going to or if it's gunna be on the site.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server part is going to take a while, however I will release a working AMX mod. (just the basic stuff)

Best answers
You may be complaining so much (or better said: Referring) to AMXX, but my point of view is: The 0.9.6j AMX version (beta). I use it since (what i've noticed) most plugins i use are compatible with it, which DO NOT WORK AT ALL with AMXX. AMX 0.9.6j is the best thing I can get (Most plugins compatible due to new versions etc.) AND it runs VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Spam SPAM Stable For me now.

So, USE WHATEVER YOU LIKE ;) Depends on if you plan to use much plugins or not.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay well I just download fire phoenixix's I think it was him anyway's sorry if I spelled your name wrong anyway's I downloaded --> THIS<--

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Okay well I just download fire phoenixix's I think it was him anyway's sorry if I spelled your name wrong anyway's I downloaded --> THIS<--
eheh, yeah its "Fire Phoenix" and if you wanna make it plural "Fire Phoenix's" But thats not the point of this post. Yes i made that. I made it because many people were asking me how to set up amx mod. And i couldn't keep up. So i made a little .zip for people. those are the exact steps i took to make amx mod work for me. I haven't had anyone tell me that it doesn't work for them yet. when they do ill look more into it. So yes, if that doesnt work tell me please so i can make it better.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It work's now. I actually have AMX on my server now! Thanks Fire Phoenix

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
It work's now. I actually have AMX on my server now! Thanks Fire Phoenix

YAY!!! goodie!!! glad i could help! If there is anyone that it doesnt work for tell me and ill see what i can do.

Best answers
Oddly enough, that appears to be set up for Counter-Strike.

You wouldn't happen to have an AMX install that works for a Linux, Dedicated ESF 1.2.1 server would you? It just won't appear to install and run, with the ki-blob bug, the servers can be a little temperamental.

I'll be extremely happy when 1.2.2 is released.

Best answers
wowa i had the same problem but now to that posy of phoenix it works jippeeeee finally....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TonkBar said:
Oddly enough, that appears to be set up for Counter-Strike.

You wouldn't happen to have an AMX install that works for a Linux, Dedicated ESF 1.2.1 server would you? It just won't appear to install and run, with the ki-blob bug, the servers can be a little temperamental.

I'll be extremely happy when 1.2.2 is released.

If you are talking about the setup I made, yes that works for esf. It's set up specifially for esf. Anything CS it turned off -.-

It works for me, it works for basically anyone. I've only encountered a few problems so far but they seem to be mistakes the admin made.

Best answers
i have a phew quistions i HAD CS with adminmod and that was easy 2 use but now i wanna do the same with esf and for somereason it doesnt work and what u all said i cant follow

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Platini did you even bother reading the whole thread? It has your answer here.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look harder. Especally at the AMX mod X instructions manual. Every thing is in one folder that deals with configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom