AMX Mod X: Access Denied?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get an error that says I dont have access to a few specific commands. These commands include:

amx_attack_esf (get it here)
amx_execteam
amx_execall
amx_execclient
amx_slayall

But im able to use other commands, such as amx_glow, kick, ban, vote, stack, ect. (all the other ones) What must I do to gain access to those commands?

Yes I am set as an admin. Here is what I have in my users.ini
"4.4.140.215" "my_password" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "de"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was the plugins compiled useing the AMXx compiler?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea, I had Mr. Satan send me the plugins, and I thought they would work. I dont think thats the problem though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Himm... Ive got all those plugins. I can send them to you. Just it will take a bit to find thier hidein place :p

Ive gota a better client exec plugin that was made by OLO, so its garunteed to be better. :p It isnt like you want though. It has just one command amx_clexec, and you have to know what to do to target teams.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not the plugin, i have them already. I still get the error that I dont have access to those commands. Like I try the amx_attack_esf plugin.

Before I couldnt even start a listen server with amxx, but I had to use a different amxx_mm.dll so I was able to. Could it be that these plugins wont work because they werent meant to work with a different version of the amxx_mm.dll?
I appreciate you taking the time to help me though.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!) What do you mean "diffrent" amx_mm.dll
2) Do the command in game in your own server
3) I know whats up.
(under the users.ini, edit the IP. You probally have a non-static IP. Mines suppsoed to be static, but it changes, so don't argue about that)
3a) Use your Steam ID <-- Use flags: "ce" //Remove the my-password, you don't need it
3b) Use your name <-- Use flags: "a" //Keep the my-password
3c) Use loopback <-- Use flags: "de" //Only if you use ONLY listen server; Remove my-password
3d) Use STEAM_ID_LAN <-- Use flags: "ce" //Only if you use ONLY LAN games; Remove my-password

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom