All the "What do you think of me" Closing reaons

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You want a reason well here it is

As you would have noticed all the threads left open are mod/admin/team threads. They are left open so they can get an opinion of how they are doing their job personally instead of staff on a whole with a little side on how they are as a person.

Incase you cry unfair I am actually pretty close to closing them all.

When I had posted I didn't mean for EVERYONE else to post one for themselves. I was hoping nobody else would. I was hoping it would just stay as Cuc and myself with threads. I posted mine to see how many people think I am doing a bad job and as a side note who hates me (because I have banned them or closed their thread. (I'm sure Cucumba had the same reason)

This will be left open for warious reasons that I can't think of right now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
mod/admin/team/FM

cuz im the coolest on teh forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and by coolest u mean person who gets introuble and banned the most...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea....but they closed mine so ill make mine in a week :eek:P

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that I really care, but I'll state my oppinion.

I personally do not think its fair that admins/mods/team should be aloud to post these things anymore then members. Not that I really care that mine was closed.

But in reality you all just copied Cucumba. Its really just away to boost somesones self-esteem. No one in the forusm ould say what they really think even if there told its ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.. if we keep spamming this Deverz will skin us alive...

Wait.. a.. Itsn't this post spam? *slowly couches out topic*

Anywayz... I didn't see the topics but I think all current mods/admins do swell. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Not that I really care, but I'll state my oppinion.

I personally do not think its fair that admins/mods/team should be aloud to post these things anymore then members. Not that I really care that mine was closed.

But in reality you all just copied Cucumba. Its really just away to boost somesones self-esteem. No one in the forusm ould say what they really think even if there told its ok.
Still, it was not my goal to get a self esteem boost, nor an ego trip, mainly because I don't need validation from people who are on average, a decade or more younger than me. I did however want to give people a chance to state their cases against any of my policies, as well as allow them to find out whether or not they needed bansaber pwnage. :p

Scruffie

S
Well I said I didn't like Dev in his thread. WHy does everyone think it's such a big deal?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Cuc you were the first one to do it, you didn't know what was gonna happened. Then everyone followed. You were looking for tips and stuff and oppinions on you, but after that turned into "You rock", or "I think your an amazing Admin" all the other Mods/Admins followed.

And Darkling its not spam aslong as were stating our case about this closure thing. Although your post was very stupid.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
can i post what do you think of me here then?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mod/supermod/admin/team/FM/dudeman o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are going to spam you should try to be smart enough not to do it in a moderator's sticky.

I think it's fair for just that reason. Pretty soon everybody wants threads about themselves (which happened) and everybody starts spamming them. There's no reason that the average member of the community should need to know what everyone thinks about them. Moderators actaully have a little freedom at stake when the public turns against them. They can lose their status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom