ALL OUTTA BAGELS!!

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
@Kama: That's rude, and if I were a chick, I'd be seriously offended. :scared:
Dude, Its Kama were talking about. He is the king of mean and rude here. Im sure you've been offended by him before, I know I have, so we'll just have to let his comments go, i guess.

Lets see here, I like Breakfast. Give me a McDonalds Sausage, Egg, and Cheese McGriddle any day, I dont care if you like McDonalds or not, McGriddles rock. Oh and Eggnog or coffee and Reeces Puffs after my McGriddle. (Breakfast is the only meal where I eat a lot.)

Annie

A
Walmart Security said:
Dude, Its Kama were talking about. He is the king of mean and rude here. Im sure you've been offended by him before, I know I have, so we'll just have to let his comments go, i guess.

Lets see here, I like Breakfast. Give me a McDonalds Sausage, Egg, and Cheese McGriddle any day, I dont care if you like McDonalds or not, McGriddles rock. Oh and Eggnog or coffee and Reeces Puffs after my McGriddle. (Breakfast is the only meal where I eat a lot.)
I'm supposed to be offended by some guy that I've never met telling me I eat too many bagels? o_O

Eggnog after a McGriddle? Odd combonation and I hope you mean the non-alcoholic kind :shocked:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more talk about what Kama said or didn't say. Keep it on topic, ppl.

Best answers
Favorite meal of the day? I eat all day =) and I just realized that my chin is bleeding... badly...

Edit: hooray for bandaids... but yeah I like to eat one thing every hour so... I guess it really goes for snacks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say that after Reeces Puffs would come steak. Give me some stake with a **** load of salt or A1 (preferably both so I can mix it up) And you have yourself a done deal.

After steak would be thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I can just dump gravy on EVERYTHING. the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the stuffing/dressing, the gravy, the turkey, did I mention the mashed potatoes. Yum. Having reeces puff with steak, A1, some salt and some gravy must be an orgasm in the mouth :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chocolate, peanut butter, and beef... ftw?
-

I think anything Italian is great too... pasta with good sauce is heaven on earth.

Best answers
we all know eggs on soggy toast (how they got soggy ill never know) and wet cheese with garlic milk is the best meal of dinner, of course im the only boy in the world to enjoy such a delcasy every day in the back allies of I 75 plano tx

Best answers
Bottle of water or some coffee... and a bagel if there are any :/

:( no bagels = suck

otherwise its just a bottle of water or coffee .. and im too lazy to make coffee .. and in too much of a rush to get some on the way ...

so usually its just a bottle of water ftw.

once ina while ill have cereal .. damn i <3 cereal... dont have time to eat it in the morning tho ... its a better midnight snack anyways...

lol.

Best answers
Annie said:
Eggnog after a McGriddle? Odd combonation and I hope you mean the non-alcoholic kind :shocked:
Err, does it matter if its alcoholic or not? Yeah, i only drink the non-alcoholic kind of eggnog. and I just threw the eggnog part in there because I like it.

Best answers
Alcohol alters the taste of eggnog.... such is the way of alcohol. >_>

@ Synth: Don't forget pizza! :scared:

Best answers
aye, See I wouldnt know, since I dont drink and all (cause im 15 and its too close to christmas). and I agree with synth, i love Italian food.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Alcohol alters the taste of eggnog.... such is the way of alcohol. >_>

@ Synth: Don't forget pizza! :scared:
OMG PIZZA IS MY FAVORITE FOOD OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

If you guys know about CiCi's pizza... that place pwns. If you don't: Die

CiCi's pizza is my favorite EVER! They have an ALL YOU CAN EAT of pizza and ever like dessert pizza with apple pie yum, and don't forget their delectable cinnamin buns

if you life in florida.... i hate you: they have the chocolate pizza... that stuff rules.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I love pizza too. I order pizza every Friday and Saturday. I make sure I have enough money at all times for pizza. Especially since I no longer pay 10 dollars for it (a pie, of course). Apparently, I've been ordering from there for so long and I was their second customer ever, I deserve to pay 5 bucks. Quality of the pizza doesn't go down with the price, so I love them.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Is . . . Bagle okay?"
"I am afraid you ate it in a fit of depression . . ."
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My favorite breakfast has to be Eggs Benedict and hash browns or breakfast potatoes.

Random

R
Yeah, I eat pizza way to freaking much. I like a good steak and eggs breakfast though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom