All I really want are CAPES!

Should Gohan have a cape?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I mean the back of their heads hide their face, just cause you don't get to see them doesn't mean their is no point in having it. I just made the suggestion simply because I like capes. In all games. They are the SHIZI. And Gohan looked all too badass in that cape. I'm sure like Piccolo he could fight in it just fine if he wanted too. After all it is weighted so the point IS to fight in it and get used to it. Gameplay wise it is pointless, but so would be any additional costume or asthetic effect. Why does anyone want to change the aura color of a character? Simply because it is appealing to them and it helps make the experience more enjoyable. Though, cape or not, this is going to be VERY enjoyable. I still hope something like this happens not long after release. Hell I'll fund it if I gotta!
I do think a cape would be undeniably aesthetically pleasing, however, I do not believe it should be added to the game. As I said, in perhaps an extra model to the game, because I don't think that the devs should have to completely rework the skeleton of Gohan to support the cape. Also, you said about the scaling down of piccolo and blah blah blah?

I don't know too much about modelling, but I personally feel that I know enough to be able to say that this wouldn't work so well. It would cause mesh issues, so the devs will have to create a new .mdl of a cape with no mesh, and then I don't think you can make certain parts of a model invisible quite as easily as you think. From my understanding, you can get annoying, wispy lines where the arms should be, just being there as token arms, and if you remove the arms, it'll mess up the animation files pretty badly, and it could either make the cape contort awkwardly, or crash the game. This means they would have to make extra animations for the cape. And then what have you got, extra models of a cape, extra animations of a cape, oops! You are back to the start. The devs would have to model a cape into Gohan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom