Algun Español???

Best answers
me podria ayudar alguien que supiera ablar en español?? sobre una cosa del steam, gracias :smile:

spanish :(

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, I have taken 4 years of spanish. So I do know some. But I am way better at reading and understanding Spanish than actually typing it myself. :/

Best answers
..Shouldn't this be english?
I don't even know if this is esf related.. I see the word steam.. but nothing else.

Best answers
Think he's asking for a steam exdplaination or somekind :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's obviously he's asking for help in Spanish. If you can't help, or just want to spam. Then just don't post. Thanks

Best answers
"me podria ayudar alguien que supiera ablar en español?? sobre una cosa del steam, gracias "

i know portuguese, and it seems like he is offering to help people with steam problems that need help and only know spanish.

not too sure if thats needed here..

Best answers
No he said he needs help from someone who knows spanish, some help with steam. I am from Argentina and i speak spanish.

Bueno yo puedo hablar espanol pero no se nada del steam! Perdon! Si solo usaria steam te podria ayudar, pero no me gusta para nada y no lo uso. Yo uso Half-life solo.

Best answers
I used a translation thingo he said

"me podria to help someone that knew ablar in Spaniard?? on a thing of the steam, thanks"

didnt work on ablar (mis type maybe)

Best answers
bueno matiasG gracias de todas formas, aprendere a hablar ingles algun dia xDDDD

Best answers
Que es tu problema Raizen? Si me decis puedo preguntar a los que si saben lo del steam.

Best answers
pues yo me baje la version esf para steam, i tambien me baje un parche que se llamaba esf steam pack, i me funciona todo bien menos lo de crear partidas, no puedo poner limite de player ni poner partida de bolas de dragon ni nada de eso, en cambio con la version esfbeta11 que se instala en el juego de half life me funciona todo bien i me gustaria saber porque en el steam no me deja crear partidas con bolas i poner maximo de player, gracias :]

Best answers
He says that he uses steam and that he intalled the ESF steam patch. He says he cant choose CTDB mode and that he cant choose the maximum amount of players there are in his server.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning :warning: for X-man... Don't Spam

Sticky said:
Capture The DragonBalls with STEAM

Getting the CTDB mode to work with steam requires little effort, just follow the next few steps:

Open windows explorer and go to your STEAM ESF folder
"\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\Half-life\esf\"

After you open the ESF folder
Look for a file called "Game.cfg"
open it with notepad

In Notepad go to the line "mp_gamemode" "1"
and simply replace the number 1 with number 2

Save the file, restart ESF V1.1, and Create a server!
and the dragonballs will magically appear

Warning some maps don't support this mode.
They will appear on the radar but they aren't there.
This can't be fixed in ESF V1.1.

(Thanks to Ultimate 17 and Prozac for this information)
Could someone translate this ¬_¬

Retired
Best answers
if you do understand english, then please next time post in english. this board is meant to be english.

it would be very annoying if everybody just went their way with their mother language. or any other language besides english.

Best answers
solo he entendido ese ultimo post porque las palabras me recuerdan a muchos juegos :(

Best answers
He says he only understood that last post becuase he could find the files, and he found the text inside.

Te ha solucionado el problema RaiZeN? Espero que si!! :)

Best answers
Esta bien, y espero que no tengas mas problemas. Que tengas una buena vida.. Chau. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom