Al Bhed

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well what if everyone started talking in 1337?
\/\/|-|4'][' ']['|-|3|\|?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1337 was just a way that Lamer and L4M3R used to tell eachother apart during the Quake 1 days.

Al Bahed was funny the first six posts. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read this whole thread and now my question:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST GERMANS? o_o

i posted a thread and just because there was one sentence in german(ok two sentences), the thread was closed and delete. :\

i hope i dont get banned for this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
hehe im just surprized that that many people learned it and started speaking it...

but u have to admit it does look pritty cool...
it was never once cool it was the stupidest sh!t ive ever seen!

;/ :S :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
i read this whole thread and now my question:

WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST GERMANS? o_o

i posted a thread and just because there was one sentence in german(ok two sentences), the thread was closed and delete. :\

i hope i dont get banned for this.
Yes i must agree!
Many threads where german was spoken, were closed!
WHY?

And 2 Hibiki:

I ve ever done a translation when I post something in german, since someone told me 2 do that!
:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post a sticky with a link to a tranlator, post it in german too, then when german ppl come on, they cna tranlate it them selves, http://www.av.com it does work ok.

Best answers
Originally posted by VT

uhhh.. right... hangon, let me just abuse my power and ban you from the forums, for no particular reason...

considering this is my server not yours

:\
aaaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of those Al Bhed post were just pure and utter CRA.P!
And Al Bhed is NO-ONES native language therfore does not deserve the same status as German or any oher language which there is a large speaking base.
-End Of Rant-

BrunO

Best answers
It is rude to speak another lang on a board that does not. so dont speak german. or make a german link

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happens if i post something in french? :D
nobody said that french is forbidden

Best answers
... greek or in portoguese!
Ar mix all together that would be funny!:D
Nobody understands anything!

Best answers
Since noone really cares anymore and no one will really see this post i will say this .....people who only know german only know german and people who only know english only know english..i really dont think there is a mother hanging over her 1 year old son saying "al bhed" can you say "al bhed"..good boy...anyway someone comment on my really stupid sig...dont make fun of it though since its my first one and i did it on my Windows 95 comp. not my Windows ME one..and i did it in gay butt MS Paint...also feel free to click it...

Best answers
Well vt i'm gonna have to dis agree with ya there. I never learned the language. But the people over at square took the time to create a whole new language for FFX and if you think thats ghey, then you're being ignorant in the sense that you do no take the time to understand something you have never known. And I dont really care if you ban me, because i dont have any particular attachment to this forum other than the team section. I am simply stating my opinion in the post. Do what you will with it.

But then there the fact that my small insignificant post wont affect you, but I think that the people of this community should be allowed a few petty privilages besides their un alterable right to make a post, have signature, and post pictures. Why dont you ban people who speak dutch and german? Or Spanish? Al Bhed should be treated no differently. Sure it is a fictional language that was created for a game, but it is a language that these forum goers have taken the time to learn.

VT, do what you will with this post, but when it comes to rules of conduct, I say more power to the people.:p

-SS_Vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah!!

another thing..

vt should stop deleing all my post in the spam section... i mean its supost to be mod free :p

Best answers
cause vt sucks can i flame him? come on can i? please? hell like i care if i get baned. noone even knows i am around. big deal. one person gone noone cares. life goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom