Al Bhed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
al bhed is a language from ffx... and its fun to talk in..

Best answers
Sorry if you've answered this question already, i just havent been tuning into the ESF forums much. Sorry... BUT NOW I KNOW! Lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know whats mastas prob..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so..

just cause its made up doesnt mean its any different than german..

i cant read the german post.. so why dont u ban them?

i mean there both languages just cause one is more complex than the other doesnt mean al bhed is any less of a lanuage than german...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is good point, alot of people post german with no tranlation and chould be saying anything, but i dont think u should get banned for talking in german, since some ppl on the fourm OBLY talk german lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes if you are going to ban people for speaking al bhed then its only fair that you ban people for speaking german...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nooo, dont ban them, its dumb lol its like banning someoen for talking in English, if thats all they know then they cannot help it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so... if vt is going to ban people for speaking a language that others cant understand then germans should get banned too cause they are also speaking a language that others cant understand...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright man!! Thx VT!! I didnt think u were gonna actually take my idea into effect!! Hehe!! And, keep this up Hibiki, and u will probably get banned!! So, for ure own sake, I suggest u stop arguing!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Alright man!! Thx VT!! I didnt think u were gonna actually take my idea into effect!! Hehe!! And, keep this up Hibiki, and u will probably get banned!! So, for ure own sake, I suggest u stop arguing!!
sshhhh shut up and maybe we cna get hikibi banned!! :p :p :p joke

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why i have a vaild point..

vt is saying no al bhed cause no one understands it and no one puts a translation up.. well what about the german people... they speak and people who dont understand useualy dont get a translation..

also if u want to get technical this is going againts the constatution.. u know the whole freedom of speach thing...

but then again i dont really care im just saying thats its hella unfair to ban al bhed when other people are doing practly the same thing... if vt gives a valid reason then i will shut up..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but this server is located in Australia, Beotch
Hehe!! Kinda Off Topic, but do they have a freedom of speech law there??

vt

V
uhhhh

freedom of speech my ass

this isn't a "public discussion" its a private board - its not like its visible on a big 35m TV screen in New York......

and maybe the reason why people speak in german is because THEY DONT KNOW ENGLISH but for the rest of you who know english, speak it for god sake...

it doesnt make you "cool" to speak in "Al Bhed" .... its just kiddies talk really...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure they do but thats not really the point...

umm.. this is a public discussion last time i looked....

but any whoo we can still speak al bhed in the spam section..

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I wasn't going to get involved..but I decided to put in my two-cents for the hell of it.

What would you do if a bunch of us started speaking elven?
while it IS a made up language.....it is a language nonetheless. Tolkien constructed it himself..it follows all of the rules that any other language does.
The same thing goes with al bhed.
its a variation of the english language..so while it may have been made up, it still follows all of the rules that a language needs to follow.

while both were made up....both are technically real languages.

I really don't care if you ban the use of al behd from the forums..it was getting overdone.

Just figured I'd bring up that little point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i officaly dont care now....

so cant we all just shut the feck up and laf at the n00bs who ask when esf is going to come out....

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I never cared..it WAS pretty annoying

I just saw that point glaring at me...so I mentioned it.
Oh well.....hopefully it'll die down like all annoying fads do..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe im just surprized that that many people learned it and started speaking it...

but u have to admit it does look pritty cool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom