Akatsuki Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Its nice how you guys connect Europe + America together to form a nice community. But...YOU LEAVE OUT US AUZZIES OY OY OY!!! We want in too :(, I usually go to Club Karma to pwn some noobs :p but hey, that's life :).

-GuZzie

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its nice how you guys connect Europe + America together to form a nice community. But...YOU LEAVE OUT US AUZZIES OY OY OY!!! We want in too :(, I usually go to Club Karma to pwn some noobs :p but hey, that's life :).

-GuZzie
What're these "AUZZIES" you speak of?

Anyways, I agree, Europe + America = Ownage.

Best answers
Australian's!! The Gold and Green!! Lol!! God I feel imbarissed!! *Crys*. But its ok, I'll just hang out with you guys :D, cause ur all cool :D

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Europe and USA were at war for a long time
I think it's time to get over it..
thats why I created a community that is over-sea aswell :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Europe and USA were at war for a long time
I think it's time to get over it..
thats why I created a community that is over-sea aswell :p
Uhm, I have no idea where you get your facts from, but we're over it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice..Thanks to kai/itachi we got some servers that we can actualy gather and play some esf :p
or even own some akatsuki :p
Keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot, i got 40 ping at us east server! nice, though the players there are a bit crappy :/

Best answers
Hahha, yer there was. Lots of wars. Kai - Saru, all that crap. But It hink Overall...hrmm... I think Overall the Europeans had the better players >_> I dunno. Or maybe it was all hax :eek:

-GuZzie

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can we stop all of the american vs european stuff, please?

Best answers
Hahaha, I find it intresting. I meen, the 2 continents have amazing ESF players. Australia or the other hand is the **** :D. Anyways :) I only get to go on Club Karma cause it's a great server, even though my ping is 160 ++, I still enjoy :)

-GuZzie

Best answers
Hahha, yer there was. Lots of wars. Kai - Saru, all that crap. But It hink Overall...hrmm... I think Overall the Europeans had the better players >_> I dunno. Or maybe it was all hax :eek:

-GuZzie
Some players have fun by having a good intense fight without thinking of winning or losing. Some players(the competetives) fun is winnning like me, Kai, Miro, Raikhan etc etc (Europeans). Thats why I agree with you that Europeans are better in general.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some players have fun by having a good intense fight without thinking of winning or losing. Some players(the competetives) fun is winnning like me, Kai, Miro, Raikhan etc etc (Europeans). Thats why I agree with you that Europeans are better in general.
You're from europe, of course you think Europeans are better. Regardless, like I already said the first time, can we please drop the whole "America vs europe" thing?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes, we can, because it ends now.
There had been no flaming/offending in here, please stay out of this conversation.

It's not like its going to change anything, Akatsuki community is for both EU and US at once.
and MysticGohan is one of the two owners of this community.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering this thread isn't about "America vs. Europe", I believe the moderator has every right to tell your boy to stick to the topic of this thread.

That said, we appreciate your servers and will take full advantage of them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Considering this thread isn't about "America vs. Europe", I believe the moderator has every right to tell your boy to stick to the topic of this thread.

That said, we appreciate your servers and will take full advantage of them.
between us, You're the wrong guy to say that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom