Akatsuki Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Sry we are not racist or anything, and trying to do good for the community. But you ppl from America arent any "Saints". Ppl like drew and Sarutobi keeps talking big and insulting. There are also many more, dont wanna bring them up, but just so you know.

Best answers
::Looks at calender::

umm...havn't played 1.2.3 for a few months now...idk why you keep bringing me into this....Stop using me as the staple for "American players" We are individuals and it isn't america vs europe...there are players that play where it is americaN vs europeAN. You should understand the difference. I havn't played 1.2.3 hardcore for almost a year now.

Seems you guys have a problem "moving on" :-\ anyway it has been done and it has been stated it is impossible to know who would win due to latency issues. You want to solve that problem...go solve latency and then come talk to us.

It is nice you guys put servers up but it seems a bit too little too late for the community right now. Hopefully 1.3 changes that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
::Looks at calender::

umm...havn't played 1.2.3 for a few months now...idk why you keep bringing me into this....Stop using me as the staple for "American players" We are individuals and it isn't america vs europe...there are players that play where it is americaN vs europeAN. You should understand the difference. I havn't played 1.2.3 hardcore for almost a year now.

Seems you guys have a problem "moving on" :-\ anyway it has been done and it has been stated it is impossible to know who would win due to latency issues. You want to solve that problem...go solve latency and then come talk to us.

It is nice you guys put servers up but it seems a bit too little too late for the community right now. Hopefully 1.3 changes that
I can doubt everything you say here.
but lets not open it again :)

Akatsuki community is both US and EU and thats it.

Best answers
If you don't want to "bring anything up here" Don't say a word since it is only a pointless antagonizer to the conversation. Then again why would i think different. And you can doubt what you like...it is pretty much facts with latency and differences on who is better. Unless we doing a lan next to each other..nothing can be proven.

So what rules are set with the servers or do they change server to server

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
between us, You're the wrong guy to say that :p
Between us, this is the wrong place to bring attention to yourself after the first time you were dismissed.

When all of us still played, we had better players and more of them and we all played without little scripts and whatnot. We didn't need them. That makes us the better players.

There's currently half a U.S. clan left so Akatsuki has free reign in what is left of the U.S. community. If 1.3 has a significant following, you can expect us to take the crown again. Until that time, everyone will take full advantage of your servers. Thank you for spending money on us. We appreciate it.

But again, America vs. Europe isn't the topic at hand. Your topic was created to advertise your servers, and we see them. Bravo.

Best answers
hahahah mysticohan hahah omg:d:D:D, btw esf is a game, u cant call a fight ' war' ....wtf.:S

lavie/copone n1

Best answers
hahahah mysticohan hahah omg:d, btw esf is a game, u cant call a fight ' war' ....wtf.

lavie/copone n1

oeps i post it in the wrong section , anyway

When all of us still played, we had better players and more of them and we all played without little scripts and whatnot. We didn't need them. That makes us the better players.

dude, i dont use scripts and i pwn ur ass and dont talk big to kai u boon he alone owns Us with 170 ping so plz stfu like u are the best

Best answers
Between us, this is the wrong place to bring attention to yourself after the first time you were dismissed.

There's currently half a U.S. clan left so Akatsuki has free reign in what is left of the U.S. community. If 1.3 has a significant following, you can expect us to take the crown again. Until that time, everyone will take full advantage of your servers. Thank you for spending money on us. We appreciate it.

But again, America vs. Europe isn't the topic at hand. Your topic was created to advertise your servers, and we see them. Bravo.
This is the excact reason why "America vs Europe" comes up.. You are now accusing us of scripting. There is scripters in Europe no doubt, but then again there is also in America. Why bring such a subject up if you guys want us to stop the "im better" talk. Calling us scripters really means "you guys cheat, we dont, thats why we are superior".
Ok enough talk, I stop now.

PS: I was withness when you rejected a fight with Kai when he had something like 190ping vs your 40, so dont talk so much muahahaha.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Why do you people fight for no reason..
first. Europe HAS better players.
Second. Europe HAS more scripters
Third. Arsen OWNZ you all >.<
So....chill brothers

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright guys the topic is about the Akatsuki Community and not Americans vs Europeans. I don't care who you guys think is better and who you think sucks until your playing next to each other with the same pings you will never know this answer so until one of you fly over and lan with someone then and only then you can say THAT player and only that player is better then that AMERICAN or EUROPEAN.

Anymore such conversations will lead to a warning and maybe a ban if you have already been warned enough times. END OF DISCUSSION

*CONTINUE THE THREAD TOPIC THAT WAS MADE*

Best answers
*sigh* why dont u close this thread... we wont have to discuss this.. we can settle this in esf... let the winners be the best =D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't like being told my judgements are wrong. I'm giving this thread a second chance and I believe that people will listen and continue to talk about the servers or meeting people in the servers for a fun duel or something.

He did a nice thing and got some servers for you guys to play 1.2 in and the even nicest thing was he got servers from different locations to help everyone with pings.

Now do you see why I am giving this topic another chance?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Actually phob, it's quite interesting, this thread you know:p.
Rayos- What facts are you talking about, I obviously beat you in EU servers with more ping than you.
Zeonix - lol.. k.
anyone else - cut the crap :p , play and hf.
btw when you see server locked and people dueling, pass is most likely 123.
but if you do decide to enter, use your manners and spectate for the remaining of the fight.

Best answers
dude, i dont use scripts and i pwn ur ass and dont talk big to kai u boon he alone owns Us with 170 ping so plz stfu like u are the best

Oeps .. forget to say " itachi owns US to^_^

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright since nobody can get this topic back on track I have no choice but to close it.

M1r0b077et you receive a warning for disregarding my message. This is not a great way to start off in the community so next time I hope you listen to the moderators messages more closely or it could lead to something worse then just a simple warning.

*CLOSED*

Retired
Best answers
There had been no flaming/offending in here, please stay out of this conversation.

It's not like its going to change anything, Akatsuki community is for both EU and US at once.
and MysticGohan is one of the two owners of this community.
Opti asked that the convo stop and you go ahead and tell him to "stay out of the convo" like you own the place.

well enjoy a warning for disrespecting a moderator and disobeying rules being layed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom