aham Existence reazon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
s\Listen i live in Romania what is a small coutry(not quite) ok a poor (pour){how does it writes} and don't have money for steam and half-life is ther any pireted (here anything is pireted) link or program or a **** (sry) CD-key that might work? i know this is considered spam but is not oFF topic ..andd........esf does'nt have licese sooo it's illegal (i think) what i'am asking now (if you've understood) its kinda' same .I personally don't know how meny guys are playng on the internet the only 135 CD-keys that i found (here) are tha same and tha ones that are made in numbers are used :E can someone help me? (BIG HEAD O_O ) :"(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry my friend, but unfortunately, this sort of thing is against the law, and it's not allowed to ask for CD Keys (or any other ways to get games/programs without paying) on the forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, if you were to find a CD-Key somewhere, chances are it is already being used by someone that found it before you.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed.

Evil Goku, I know my duties, and I really don't need you demanding things for the moderators to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom