ahaha Xbox gets the dbz game ONLINE

Best answers
Infogrames is planning to release Dragonball Z game titles for GameBoy Advance, GameCube, PlayStation 2 and XBox. The GameBoy Advance version will be released first in May, it will be a fighting RPG game. The PlayStation 2 version of Dragonball Z is scheduled for release this fall, which will be an action adventure RPG with over 30 characters from the cartoon series. A GameCube version of Dragonball Z is planned for a 2003 release, which will be similar to the PS2 version, and it will be linkable with the GBA version of the game. Lastly, XBox will receive an online version of Dragonball Z in 2003.

http://surf.to/greenmana

once u go there u have to go to Xbox games then press D then go down to Dragonball Z

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be... VERY GOOD, or VERY VERY BAD, i hope its good, dbz online chould be so damn good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh Goody! A Major Packet Loss problem in a game that depends solely on commands going through to win!

Best answers
any1 know a english speaking site besides sellout-ign that can give me a good preview?

Best answers
They say it will be released on the pc in 2003?? :shocked: That would be soo cool. It would be soo cool if esf was better than that game :p :D

Best answers
If it was better than that game? It IS f00, lol :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope its not cell shaded

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol FM it wouldnt matter if it was cell shaded you will still like it

Users who are viewing this thread