Ah, the great Mysteries of Life...

Best answers
Im sure you all have great mysteries of your own, but in case you don't,(silly or "factual") I say you speak your mind, and see what the world has to offer. Anyhow, in case you have no idea of odd or interesting occurances, one of my favorite and most complete sites I've found was Here .

Anyhow, one of my most favorite is they Starchild project(which you can send money too, if your interested). Anyhow, an odd skull is found with strange deformaties. With investigation on how the deformaties were formed, and why, the skull only becomes stranger and stranger. Lloyd Pye (researcher of the skull) formulates a pretty extreme theory of the skull, which is very interesting...(You can see a 30 minute interview about the skull Here , as well as more info at world-mysteries.com).

Anyhow, Im sure this is too much for most of you to read, lol, so I'll stop here for now. I have some theories of my own (such as how the Egyptian Pyramids were constructed, but Ill tell you guys if your interested later), but feel free to rant on about your theories, thoughts, and questions about ancient mysteries, modern mysteries, or whatever you choose.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Biggest mystery I always think about is probably how everything begain (big bang theory). When you think about it, the only evidence of that theory being true is the fact that the universe is always expanding. We have no concrete evidence of how the universe began, and no way of finding out really.

Best answers
thats a big mystery but i think we can all agree losing car keys when you got a nice hot girl that you gotta meet is the biggest of them all!

Best answers
Lets see big mystries that haven't been mentioned: Life after death, ghosts, life in the universe, UFO's, time travel, out of body experiences, ESP, religion, ahh thats about all I can think of at the moment.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
life in the universe
Life in the ESF forum...

There's errr, what killed the dinosaurs meteor theory, birds evolved from dinosaurs theory, and the biggest mystery of all time, where's Waldo?

Best answers
i gots one! what about god? i mean, how do we know he exists? the greeks had thier own gods, as did the egyptions, and the romans. but didnt thier gods turn out to be fake? what if someday in the future the same thing will happen 2 god!

@__@

and heres another...what if space is like just a small part of a larger space? mebbe there r many layers of space, and we only know of 1. we study this 1, completely oblivious to the other layers of space? this sometimes makes me lightheaded.....

WHOA!! i just read that starchild thing! its insane!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... my favourate one to bake anyones noodle is... FATE... is your life planned out, or do you control your future?? thats one hell of an arguement..

Best answers
gotta be the 4th dimension, do a google search on hypercubes... mind boggling...

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
hmm... my favourate one to bake anyones noodle is... FATE... is your life planned out, or do you control your future?? thats one hell of an arguement..
I like to think I'm in control of my own life - Neo

You can be what you want, there is no linear path through life.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
Life in the ESF forum...

There's errr, what killed the dinosaurs meteor theory, birds evolved from dinosaurs theory, and the biggest mystery of all time, where's Waldo?
Hrm, dinosaurs probably died because our planet couldn't support them anymore. Maybe a catastrophic incident happened, you name it (volcano, meterior, ect.). It probably screwed up the (already screwed up) dinosaurs ecosystem. The dinosausrs had nowhere else to go (they were to dumb and they were all on the same continant, becasue everything was together back them).

Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
Biggest mystery I always think about is probably how everything begain (big bang theory). When you think about it, the only evidence of that theory being true is the fact that the universe is always expanding. We have no concrete evidence of how the universe began, and no way of finding out really.
There were no dimitions, the big bang was the birth of our 3 dimintions, at least on this plane it is. But all in all, the univers has always been. You might say this is impossable, you might say that everything must have a begining, but remeber, thats a universal law. That only applies in the plane of exsistants, to exsist you need a beginning. The universe has always been because there is no "laws" that says it can't. In that case, there are no laws to break outside the universe. The universe can be infinity years old.

Best answers
Yeah, the Starchild thing is very strange indeed (pratically proof aliens exsist, but we'll know what its really about in a few months). And here's some stuff on the Big Bang

So, as for my theory of the pyramids construction, it goes like this...

One day, while sifting through world mysteries.com, I found some ancient flying machines. One oddity was a vase from ancient Rome with Posidon going over the ocean in an odd tripod-like "vehicle". Nothing too amazing, but just keep that in mind. Anyhow, when asked about how the pyramids of egypt were built, ancient legends say the builders whistled, guided, then simply place the stones down, as they floated off the ground into place. Ok, remember that too. Now, this guy imigrated to Florida in about and in about 1936, had built himself a castle of coral(carved out of the ground on his land) on his property lifting huge 1,000 pound blocks with no outside assistance, no heavy machinery, and no one saw him do it. He made things like this 9-ton Gate

And other odd sculptures as well as tables and chairs

Now old Ed even MOVED his stone belongings in one night(to a new property) and no one saw him pull this off, either. He never told his secret, and even the military asked him repeatedly for how he did such things. Ed also had a great interest in the Stars (such as the Egyptians)....remember this later...

Anyhow, Ed was caught in the act a few times with photos of him "lifting" coral. Take a look....

Now you can see the pulleys and such, but I can tell you, that thing cant lift tons of coral, lol. Besides, Ed would always show people what he wanted them to see, simple tools to give simple explanations, but no one actually saw him working.Hm....Is there something about Tripods we dont know about? Can a tripod defy gravity or something? Coral, by the way, is a pourus rock, so can a concentrated sound break it, or make it lighter somehow?(some weird sort of whistle?) And what do the stars had to lend to this? Some alien guidance? A magic alien whistle? Some techniques unknown to many? Who knows....but I think it's very interesting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes... Thats kind of wierd o_O

I find the StoneHedge strange and mysterious...
I mean.. Who, or what built it? How was it made? What is its purpose?
Is it a beacon of some sort?
The people didnt have technology like those of today. They dragged a ton of rock up ontop of each other.... formed it in a circle... and yea... There are others o_O But Im not gonna post them ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
I like to think I'm in control of my own life - Neo

You can be what you want, there is no linear path through life.
Heh. There's no real argument you can make for or against either idea. That's why I don't debate stuff like that...

And as for Crono: Uh. You act like everyone thinks God exists. Not everyone does; it's not a fact. The Greek and Egyptian religions didn't "turn out to be fake." There was never *real*proof or disproof of the existence of those gods, or the current singular God that Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc worship. That's why it's called faith. Those ancient religions worshipping Zeus and Apollo or Anubis and Horus just sort of died out, in thanks to the introduction of newer religions. Plenty of people don't believe in God. Plenty of people believe in multiple Gods (Pagans.) Plenty of people are unsure or don't care. It's probobly impossible to disprove the existence of an all-powerful being like that, which is why I don't argue about this stuff etiher.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish bigfoot was real so I could hunt him and kill him.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
Plenty of people don't believe in God.
Like me! I wonder if I'm the minority or the majority...

I wish bigfoot was real so I could hunt him and kill him.
I'm not going to ask...

AND NO-ONE HAS ANSWERD MY WHERE'S WALSO QUESTION!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sparr
....Is there something about Tripods we dont know about? Can a tripod defy gravity or something?
A tripod happens to be one of the strongest structures possible as well with triangles. thats why when you look at a roof, you can see that many of the beams have another going diagonally across turning the rectangles into two triangles.

However this does not explain that extremely heavy objects could have been lifted by one man, regardless of how many pulleys were involved. A machine can only put out so much work depending on what is put in and one man can hardly provide that force.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errm actualy i think an arch has more structeral integrety than a triangle

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh thats right... i forgot about the arch...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft never forget the arch!!

it ownz0rs joo! BOW DOWN TO THE ARCH!

Best answers
To Hitokiri:

Yeah, i know they aren't "fake", but im not to good with words. what i was trying to say was everyone stopped believing in them, and i meant that will probably happen to god o_O

And i think stonehenge is some alien base, where inside there are "starmen" who kidnap little people, one of which happens to be a fat little "apple" kid ;)

p.s. the entrance is in a hole in the middle of the stone patterns...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom