Ah Its A Gundam!!

Best answers
ok its not relly fare compaoring gundams from diff eras for ovis reasons<new tech over time>but relly theirs no "Real" strong Gundam that can easily be determine ok so you should argue which is best for each time period not compare a

gundam UC0079 to a Gundam W AC'forgot'

so theirs no real fair answer ovbious that "most" gundams of a latter timeline is better b/c had time to fix flaws'ack of armor strght' and improve weapons'beam guns' and devices'hyper jammers'

my opinion is that Death scthe could wipe out the early gundams/moblie suits with a slice of his blade B/C in the old days 0080 remember whut happened to bernie the beam sabre went right through his cockpit ouch

old-new
machine guns,beam rifle-machine beam rifles,buster cannons
old sabre,heat tomakace-beam sabre,beam scyth"underwater too"
weak armor-strong armor

remeber when the gundam almost blew up by simple denators in "Gundam"

anyway i just want to say we all own Robotech the father of all US anime if you watch any anime from dragonballZ to Hentai

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
havent been reading but is that Gundam mod out yet?

Best answers
BAH!
FM, get the dildo out of your butt and read the other posts before you post a thread. So then you wont be dissed by peeps like me :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
blah im not disliked (i hope :rolleyes: )

Best answers
if you want that kind of experience now,might i suggest going to a website like gamespot.com and downloading a demo for heavy gear 2, its single player kicks ****ing ***.mechwarrior 4 is good too but not quite as close to gundam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah hg is more like shogo (i.e. large people in mech costumes im a small map..) cause they just dont feal like a mech when they walk and move....

Best answers
ill admit that for the original,the second one is alot better

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have the 1st one but i can not find the 2nd for sale (i am from England)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah took me a while to find it... its still pritty much like the 1st one... some one should make a mech mod for op:fp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom