agin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
can you please give me the idiotik direct adress 2 the SSJ4 pligin i am not a girl!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What don't you understand about stop making more than one thread asking the same question.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god, make ONE thread, count them, ONE. It is unacceptable to make many many topics on the same subject. Making multiple topics is consiered spam, and is a bannable offense at this point. Right now, you have 4 topics, and it's not going to make people more likely to help you. If anything, it's going to piss people of and make them NOT want to help you. As such, let me lay this out. Try finding it on google. The ESF team does not do support for 3rd party add ons for ESF. This has always been the rule. If you cannot find it on your own, perhaps someone will see your thread and reply. If not, well, then you might be out of luck. But in all honesty, the plugin turns servers into beam spam nuke fests where 1 beam kills everyone. There's no game play, just whoever fires a beam first. I'm giving you a warning for making so many threads. I suggest you heed it and NOT create any more. Further topics might lead to your being banned from the forums. I suggest you read the forum's Acceptable Use Policy before continuing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom