After so many years, im back!

Best answers
Hello guys, Im someone who used to play a lot back in 2007-8. I kept coming in and out of the site, seeing how the game is being developed and Im amazed at these new videos / animations and I cant wait to play it, but question is, when is it going to release more or less?

I always end up forgetting about the game since updates are slow and I end up getting absorbed by other games eventually forget about this one again and again but then again me and my friends gather and suddenly talk about this game and we reinstall it right away with the high hopes that the new version would be up working...but no... disappointing again...

Im not flaming the developers you guys are doing great and I still believe one day will be ready to play, that new vegeta vs vegeta almost made me jizz all over, but when it will be ready to play aprox? Should we wait like 5 more years or is it something that looks like will be ready in a year or two...? How can i contribute to the game?

Ive been trying to look info around but this game is so underground now that its very hard to find any reliable info except for speculations.

Im not a hater, infact, I think this game really represent what DBZ game should be like.

Props to the team,

a big fan.

ESF Fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm going to die before it comes out :(..

Been waiting so many years...first found this mod in..what 03? prob earlier ffs.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Brace yourselves spider-man thread is coming.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
This is the only DBZ Game with a PowerLevel System. That's why this mod is awesome.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try posting in the correct section next time

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try posting in the correct section next time
Since you have a apparent inability to read the chat, or are just ignoring me, which I think it is because I'm insecure and stuff, I'll just post it here.

04:20 PM <Prozac> Silly Deverz!
04:20 PM <Prozac> You forgot to say
04:21 PM <Prozac> "Welcome to the forums, I noticed you made a little mistake and made the thread in the wrong place! No biggie though, I'll just move that for you. Enjoy your stay and don't cause any trouble.
04:21 PM <Prozac> "love D."

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you want to contribute. We are in need of modelers ^^;

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you have a apparent inability to read the chat, or are just ignoring me, which I think it is because I'm insecure and stuff, I'll just post it here.

04:20 PM <Prozac> Silly Deverz!
04:20 PM <Prozac> You forgot to say
04:21 PM <Prozac> "Welcome to the forums, I noticed you made a little mistake and made the thread in the wrong place! No biggie though, I'll just move that for you. Enjoy your stay and don't cause any trouble.
04:21 PM <Prozac> "love D."
Yeah what you said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom