After Image

Best answers
Yeh the melee does look kinda rubbish at the mo and i havent seen that vid, i downloaded it but it wont open for me :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be as an attack not when u teleport

because zanzouken (teleport) does not leave an after image.. taht is a compleatly different attack...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me huggles time machine ;D

anyway wouldnt be effective for a sertain reason that i cant really say cause i dont knoow if its a secret

Best answers
... Right... I dont understand, But welcome back Hibiki

*Me goes out to get a welcome back cake!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the reason I want it for the zanzouken is that its automatic and random. Making it easyier on the fingers. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But to make it at least a little fairer i think the image should be semi-transparent so that if your smart enough you will not attack it, also 3secs MAX.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its physicly impossible for that to work well...... but i cant say why cause i dont know if the team has mentioned this yet

Best answers
*Me comes back with welcome back cake for Hibiki*
i i i i
Hello here it is!!! |::::::|

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any what do you mean Sonic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Yeh the melee does look kinda rubbish at the mo and i havent seen that vid, i downloaded it but it wont open for me :cry:
wheres the vid for the melee system? i'd like to download too

Best answers
Originally posted by imkongkong

wheres the vid for the melee system? i'd like to download too
On the ESF Site but it didnt work for me :cry:

By the way, there is one piece of Hibiki's Welcome back ckae left, anyone want it???

i i i
|:::;\

Best answers
SAVAGE! Hibiki is Cool! and my Cake is even cooler i made it with my bare :yes: :no: 's, If you dont want it shut up! lol sav, anyway ....

Best answers
like the idea but 7 seconds just is to long..... maybe you should somehow make it selectable how long ya want your image to stay like the more energy ya put in your teleport the longer the image will stay!? :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres gonna be an advanced melee system thingy in sometime... and dont ask me what it is cause i dont knw :cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
thank u for that..... i wud reckon this wud be cool... it wud make the game soo much more like dbz... like ur in a melee fight or sumthin.. teleport the guy punches thru ur image(afta image)... and then u smak down upon him with an overhead smash(advanced melee)...sending him flying to the ground..... a big dust cloud ( particle system)...whilst ur oponenet is stunned... u flip into ssj and charge up a massive final flash!!! AND U BLOW THE CRAP OUTTA THEM!!!
lol i can see that happening already ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom