Adventures

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoy my middle class, suburban, commuting-to-college-in-the-big-city, animation-themed adventure :). No pointlessly life threatening activities for me.

Best answers
too bad you don't live in the age with swords going from town to town with a sword on your belt and another behind your back looking for some new adventures everyday..
Guesse in this age you gotta have a gun ;) but it's not that exciting as a katana..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, man. Getting killed by something you can't even see fired by someone you don't even know is there is boring as ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah man, what's the point in fighting if you can't see the other guy bleed to death? Boring!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.

******* archers.

Best answers
what's next a button that you press towards someone and he mysteriously just drops dead?
(bit too much? XD)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfew, I made it. Sure I've got a few cuts and bruises.. and a few stains I'll probably never get out, but I made it and I never felt more alive! This has been a life changing experience! A life changing experience, taking just over 2 days. not bad

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm late to the party but...2 day orgasm?

Anyway I have daily adventures, like "what's for lunch" sometimes it's thai, sometimes it's japanese, sometimes it's just a sandwich, but the adventure is in the choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom