Adult Swim Trigun

Best answers
TriGun comes on Adult Swim tonight on CaroonNetwork!! lol triguns awesome just wanted to inform some of you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's on Adult Swim, so it won't be as watered down, but I still have a bad feeling.

Best answers
. . .You do realize its going to be dubbed >_>

and its very little compared to the orig jap version

I dont much care for trigun, but my said said he would rather watch "FAKE" then the english dub of trugun

hmmm, if you dont know what fake is, its Ai shonenon, and if you dont know what that is, your hopeless and gonna run into it down the lines and freak out >_>

bleh get beeter anime

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved Trigun. I am a little curious how the dubbed version is going to stand up to the original.

I assume not very well. :(

but I'll still watch it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im sorry but the dubbed is better then japanese for me

Best answers
Nameless I will once again disagree with u. the english is better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trigun is one of the few animes that I like better dubbed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, I like most undubbed stuff, I've only seen the original Trigun and will probably be very skeptic. I'll tell you what, Inu Yasha was dubbed very well in my opinion though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u know what was dubbed very well? cowboy bebop, lain was also done very well. some dubbs are done perfectly while others fall short such as battle athletes which has a horrible dub, the voices just dont match.

Best answers
I like the dub of Trigun way more then the subbed version. I liked Vash's voice, the grils are ok, Milli's voice was the better of the two. And i thought the guy who did Wolfwoods dub voice sounds exactly like the original voice. I agree with 1m4 0wn y0 455 that Cowboy Bebop was a good dub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i compleatly agree

the dubbed version of trigun is faaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than the subbed jap version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has anyone else nticed that vashes voice happens to eb the same as kintaros from golden boy? it is such a perfect match for perveted characters, its freaking great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the guy who play's vash in english use to be on power rangers the azn guy if u can remember or ever wacht it sorry but i suck at spelling

Best answers
no not really not everyone thinkz trigun is AWSOME DUDEMAN! ACTUALLY trigun to me is really really ugly(corny)

Best answers
Now you want a good anime? Try Hellsing :)

I think Evil_Trunks will agree with me on this one :D

Best answers
I do not really exactly like that show, It doesnt look all that great and it bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom