Adult gohan?

Best answers
Just asking bout will gohan be adult now in 1.3.The kid is cool just geting old be cool if you put a newer look to gohan .But if not thats cool to just asking really.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I can tell, your threads all have a common link which translates to something like:

Please tell me all the secrets of 1.3 because I can't possibly wait another second, if you tell me, I'll buy you a lollipop!

Your guess is as good as ours, as far as we all know, Adult Gohan will not make an appearance in 1.3. The team are quite clear on keeping 1.3's secrets a (wait here's the good bit) A SECRET! Any body else who has access to these secrets is not at liberty to say so, so stop asking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is all we know. anything else you will never know until 1.3 is released:

2 new characters (Ginyu and ANdroid 18)
1 Possible new character (Tien, which I and many others are working on)
Some sort of Stamina system implemented into melee
All main transformations
New attacks (which attacks? We dont know. All we know so far is Trunks gets...*groan*...flamethrower)
No DB/DBGT/Movie content
No Fusion
Better-looking models
A "Buddy System" for Ginyu and 18. Perhaps for Tien too (if Tien is made...and if a Yamcha model is made)
A possible GFX editing program.

Thats IT! Period! Thats all we know! Anything else, you'll just have to find out when the game is released or if anyone in staff reveals anything. So stop asking >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good wrapup, I don't know if the GFX system you mentioned is the same as the FX System, where you can go crazy with effects and make your own trans, and stuff.

Also, the SBC is going to be attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom