Adult Gohan, thank you...

Adult Gohan, show he be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I was looking at 1.2 outline, I and I saw Adult Gohan, as a possiblity. How many people actually think Adult Gohan should be added. I hope everyone, cause I know I do.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think he should be added because the little one looks soo weird in the game. Hopefully this one would look better.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just like the older gohan better. The point in the series after he powers up and goes to fight buu is monumental.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe ESF should be more like the mugens, A **** load of chars, no matter how weak or unimportant they are, the gameplay would improve ten fold.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I chose no. We don't need more (save for maybe another evil character). Besides, Mirai Gohan was just the short-lived character from the Trunks movie, which A.T. had nothin to do with. I'd rather go with the teenager gohan (Buu saga) to replace current Gohan.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sinkaro
I chose no. We don't need more (save for maybe another evil character). Besides, Mirai Gohan was just the short-lived character from the Trunks movie, which A.T. had nothin to do with. I'd rather go with the teenager gohan (Buu saga) to replace current Gohan.
I believe when they say Adult Gohan they are referring to Gohan in the Buu Saga.

Best answers
They didnt say Miari Gohan, they said Adult(Mystic) Gohan, you know the one after he trained with the Kai's? But maybe...bad another villian should be added though....Dabura heh, wait forget that...add Gohan, he's kewler.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say to ad another bad guy but there really isn't any other good ones... You can say the androids but I don't think their practical...

Best answers
I hate to be pendantic, but there is no adult gohan in dbz; he's still a teenager in the Buu saga. (He only just started High School, remember?)

But anyway, yeah they should add him, either as an additional class or a transformation level of kid gohan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Adult Gohan is Mirai Gohan. The Gohan in the series WAS A TEENAGER!!! You don't go to high school when you're an adult unless you drop out! He was 11 in the Cell Saga, plus 7 years equals 18. Really! I think some of you people need to go back to school. He's still a minor.

Best answers
No. If you want an adult Gohan there is a very good model out there already.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
No. If you want an adult Gohan there is a very good model out there already.
No, there isn't. That model is terrible.

And this isn't about looks, this is about gameplay characteristics.

Best answers
i dont think there should be. Maybe later, but i think there are many other things they could do instead at the moment (like add tien) Adult gohan would be no different from kid gohan except maybe he would go mystic for his transformation rather than ssj, but aside from that it would be no different.
And if you want to be pedantic then yes gohan in the buu saga IS an adult. He is 18, which is more adult then teenager (yes i know it is still eighTEEN)

Best answers
As far as I'm aware, Gohan is 16 years old during the Buu Saga, not 18. He's a high school student, not a university under-grad.

This is in the English version though. I don't know how much it differs from the original Japanese Anime & Manga series

Best answers
ok people i chose yes because: im a gohan fan so lets just let them add it for the sake of all gohan fans.

well what do ya say??

Peace. Mystic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan has become a father for Christ's sake :S so as far as I'm concerned he's an adult.

And I don't really see the point to this poll... you asking "should Adult Gohan be added". But it's already stated that he WILL BE added, so... :scared:

Best answers
Yea there is teen gohan 2 adult gohan remember?

beginning of buu saga 18
end of buu saga he's 28

because when he starts the buu saga hes 18 cuz of previous things and at the end when buu is reincarnated they have 2 wait 10 years so uub can be a fighter. So if gohan was 18 when buu was killed and when buu is turned into uub hes 28 cuz remember they waited ten years cuz uub had 2 be able 2 understand.
I choose teen gohan cuz adult is dumb. Case solved people.

Best answers
lets keep it simple: ADULT gohan fights in DBGT (remember he goes ssj4 somewhere)
TEEN gohan fights in DBZ (ssj, ssj2, mystic)

Peace, Mystic

*edit* the gohan in my sig is TEEN so u guys want that one or the one with glasses (thats ADULT!!)??????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic_saiyan
lets keep it simple: ADULT gohan fights in DBGT (remember he goes ssj4 somewhere)
TEEN gohan fights in DBZ (ssj, ssj2, mystic)

Peace, Mystic

*edit* the gohan in my sig is TEEN so u guys want that one or the one with glasses (thats ADULT!!)??????
Yes, thank you for the SPOILER ;(

Anyhoo... yes we mean the one with the glasses, and if you pay attention, that's still DBZ, not DBGT :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom