Admin

Best answers
Hey guyz i am normel player on esforce servers i play ther lots. I find my self playing esfcity all the time cause its the defult map when it crashes. Now change that or get some admins that play regulerly to do stuff like changing the map. I am advanced player, and im on esforce alot. If u guyz need admins to be on most of the time. Well im here, i would love to be ur admin for esforce. I have 2 other servers in ns and dod i am admin on both so ur not going to get any problems with me!
w@flz

Chad
[email protected]

*im not kame spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this in Help? You dont need help with this :fight:
Some the beta testers have access to admin rights already. I dont think they need anymore

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are perfectly able to make their own choices on server admins/beta testers/team members/moderators(I know he didin't ask to become anything more than a server admin, but I felt like including those anyways)

You cannot ask to fill any of the above positions, you must become a trusted member of the community(so you won't abuse powers or leak information on the beta)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh.. and you dont have to PM me about the Admin. and i agree whit lone wolf

Best answers
Im jsut getting annoyed of having NO ADMINS ON THER SERVERS, having to play the same map all the time, ppl that just do nothing or just complain all the time!! Comon if they have admins , They should be playing on esf , To do ther job!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
do you really think that admin are 24 hours a day on those servers? maybe its their job. but they have more things to do then only watching those servers.

Best answers
Im just saying that admins need to play on the servers, thats ther job as an admin! I didnt see any so i decided that i would ask cause i do play on those servers often!

Best answers
If they cant make it around in the day , the master or whatever needs to find ppl that play often. I love playing esf, Specialy on esforce cause i get best ping ther!

Best answers
Im not telling them to make me admin im just asking cause i thought they might of cared of the ppl on ther server. I am not going to abuse it! Do u see what im sayin Sky?

Best answers
ahem its better to not post three time in a row

BTW,the admins are busy beta-testing 1.1,browsing the forums,or doing their real jobs,if all else then they get bored and play on the ESF servers

And if still,they are sleeping at home or enjoying life,they don't have to waste their lives just sitting on the server 24/7

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see Nightshade on sometimes...... but now I dont play esf... my thing is messed :S stupid hud and sprites

Best answers
OK im not saying 24/7 !!!! I SAID I NEVER < NEVER SEEN ADMIN ON! AND WHO THE HELL CARES IF I POST 3 TIMES WHAT ARE U FRIGEN 2 YEAR OLD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your not supposed to. Its a rule. Every post costs bandwidth. Bandwidth cost money. posting 3 in a row takes up more money then mosting it in one. Id like to see you pay for this site. For every person that joins. For every post posted. Would you like to pay that money?
Greg runs these forums. These are his rules. Follow them or you might get in troulbe with the mods.
You may have not mentioned 24/7, but you didnt make it clear.

Best answers
Ok i should settle down, ur right wolf im sry bout that. I dont wana go on anyone's heh. Ok i just thought id help the server by telling them what the ppl expect. So if get mor admins good job. And if u dont i guess its just ur choice, Thx
w@Flz

Best answers
some people have been here soo much longer then you and they are not a moderator yet.. you have no luck becoming anything with 7 posts

Best answers
Dude i didnt post this thing to become admin. And i played on the servers way mor. I just logged into the site just today. I posted the thing, cause i have a small problem and it might help the server to do somthing about it. I said its ther choice.
P.S.
I dont want to come admin! i just said that cause ther prolly not much other ppl that are good anuf for it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by waflz
OK im not saying 24/7 !!!! I SAID I NEVER < NEVER SEEN ADMIN ON! AND WHO THE HELL CARES IF I POST 3 TIMES WHAT ARE U FRIGEN 2 YEAR OLD.
I care if you post three times in a row. So do the other mods, super mods, and administrators. And Greg cares too. See, posting three times in a row is completely unnessecary, and clutters up the thread a lot more. Now what you can do instead is use this nifty little edit button(bottom right of your post). That edits your post for you.

As much fun as it would be to play a game for a job, its unfortunately not a job you can get payed for, especially if it is for a free mod. If you are having such a problem with people on servers, than make your own and play by your rules. Find a nice group of people who you think would play nice and give them the IP to your server.

And by the way:

Originally posted by waflz
Hey guyz i am normel player on esforce servers i play ther lots. I find my self playing esfcity all the time cause its the defult map when it crashes. Now change that or get some admins that play regulerly to do stuff like changing the map. I am advanced player, and im on esforce alot. If u guyz need admins to be on most of the time. Well im here, i would love to be ur admin for esforce. I have 2 other servers in ns and dod i am admin on both so ur not going to get any problems with me!
w@flz

Chad
[email protected]

*im not kame spam
That seems like you are asking to become a server admin to me.

Best answers
...... ok, who cares i dont care who is admin , thats not the point!! dont post stuff that is not to do with the Thread!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you should care who the admins and mods of the forums are. If you break the rules, they punish you. And if you read my full post, you can clearly see that I did post something to do with this thread.

Originally posted by Miroku
As much fun as it would be to play a game for a job, its unfortunately not a job you can get payed for, especially if it is for a free mod. If you are having such a problem with people on servers, than make your own and play by your rules. Find a nice group of people who you think would play nice and give them the IP to your server.
I even posted it nicely.

Best answers
well whatever im talking with stryker about it. If ur an admin , play mor often ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom