Admin Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello everyone, I've finally made my first Class specifically for giving n00bs on your server a taste of their own medicine, his name is Xicor, but I like to call him "Admin Class". Why I call him "Admin Class" is because he is very powerful, you'll see why once you read his specs, now you don't want everyone on the server running around as him so make sure to change "Class Limit" to 1, and admins, DON'T MISUSE HIM! Quick fact, Xicor is actually a character from a slightly know manga called "Dragon Ball AF", I don't know when he appears in it but everyone says he does. Now go and own dem noobs.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ydf4n34frvjacww

Download Instructions:
1: Click the link above and download the file
2: Open the WinRAR folder
3: Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\(your username)\Half-Life\
4: In the WinRAR folder, grab the folder named "ESF" and drop it in the Half-Life Folder WITH ESF AND RC2 ALREADY INSTALLED (I don't know if you need Big Pack)
5: When it asks to over-write, say "Yes" or "Yes to all"
6: Enjoy

Model Credits: I don't know, I just found it (if you know who, please tell me)
Aura Credits: I got that from a different pack
Compiling everything: Me

Xicor
-----
Starting PL: 570,000,000
Speed: UBER FAST
Health: 255
Transformations: None
Attacks: Melee, Ki-Balls, Upper-Stitch Blow, Mis-Zaikostruction, Kaioken
-----
Miscellaneous Facts:
He is invincible to all Ki attacks (he is still vulnerable to melee though)
Turning on Aura doesn't drain his Ki
Teleporting doesn't drain his Ki
Huge Teleporting distance (If close enough you teleport behind an enemy)
Custom Model
Custom Aura
He is green
He has white spiky hair
He is Goku's son from another mother
He has horns
Did I mention he is very fast?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who ever made this needs to get a life i mean realy a near invunerable character please its like making krillin a Saiyan with melee as his only weakness PATHETIC

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? I actually think this is a cool plugin. It has the potential to be abused to hell and back, but it's still pretty cool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice! We need more people to start coding AMXX again. It has been sooooo long since we have seen a lot of AMXX around here.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
what would be nice is if you could make it selectable only if youre an admin and you need to use a command in the console to become him. however with admin commands, you can give yourself unlimited health, ki and all the abilities in the game. you can also change your powerlevel with the right plugins so really, you can already do everything that this class is capable of. It still seems like a good alternative to have 1 command to give you everything instead of putting in 3 or 4 other ones.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what would be nice is if you could make it selectable only if youre an admin and you need to use a command in the console to become him. however with admin commands, you can give yourself unlimited health, ki and all the abilities in the game. you can also change your powerlevel with the right plugins so really, you can already do everything that this class is capable of. It still seems like a good alternative to have 1 command to give you everything instead of putting in 3 or 4 other ones.
"alias"
"exec"

Learn to use them >.>

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
bash them noobs he says .. hahahhahahaa ... you'll be the biggest noob for using it !!
learn how to play and earn your d*mn power level !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bash them noobs he says .. hahahhahahaa ... you'll be the biggest noob for using it !!
learn how to play and earn your d*mn power level !
Dude is been almost 4 years.

Leave dead threads be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom