ADMIN abuse ! on a private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
So i wanted to tell you there is a Admin named Core.G | Alex on this srv ' 91.211.245.135:27015 ' , and he always kick and slay me, and not only me other players too, he always abuse power of ADMIN commands, pls someone speak with him about that.

Last edited:
ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
So i wanted to tell you there is a Admin named Core.G | Alex on ' 91.211.245.135:27015 ' , and he always kick and slay me, and not only me other players too, he always abuse power of ADMIN commands, pls someone speak with him about that.
I asume this is on a game server but what game server will this one be?
Best way is to find the server admin of that server and contact him in private.
Dont think you will get a answer here fast or at all.

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
+_+ this is Lithuanian srv, u can send a pm to the admin @ewl

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
You know why i did what i did. You were raging at me because i was beating you. And i wasn't doing it to other players, just you. You were being naughty

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So noone is gonna do something ?
The servers are a public thing. They are not sponsored by us, and as such are not controlled by us. You are out of luck im afraid. Most servers should have contact info in the list.

@Alex Really? What happened to the good old pummel them in to the ground till they rage quit gig?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
The servers are a public thing. They are not sponsored by us, and as such are not controlled by us. You are out of luck im afraid. Most servers should have contact info in the list.

@Alex Really? What happened to the good old pummel them in to the ground till they rage quit gig?
The server links/info shows on the MOTD screen :p IF you get banned you are given a custom message with the ESForces.lt link if you wish to complain about your ban.

Haha grega, 99% of the time that's what happens! But some of them cant face the truth....such is life ^^

Best answers
I downloaded just esf cuz my friend wanted to play for a while, but now i deleted it cuz of noobs admins like you, anyway **** this srv here are only idiots and kid's with admin commands etc i don't need that shit, someday youl grow up too, but for now keep doing what you doing have a nice day.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I downloaded just esf cuz my friend wanted to play for a while, but now i deleted it cuz of noobs admins like you, anyway **** this srv here are only idiots and kid's with admin commands etc i don't need that shit, someday youl grow up too, but for now keep doing what you doing have a nice day.
The explanation is this:

You were breaking the "beam spam rule" after plenty of warnings.
You tried justifying it by saying "well i'm not good enough to do basic melee like most people so ill spam"
You were disrespectful calling me a "kid"

If you feel this is still unfair you can explain your case at http://www.ESForces.lt as it is their server.

Best answers
for me core is too noob admin he ban me for be better the him use light attack kill him times over and over. he is bully and he bad player he need rid of !! ;:):)warning::warning::warning:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
for me core is too noob admin he ban me for be better the him use light attack kill him times over and over. he is bully and he bad player he need rid of !! ;:):)warning::warning::warning:
Lol Kenjin !

Best answers
exactly.. that's what i'm saying he's just a kid like i said there are more people who have problems with this admin.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
exactly.. that's what i'm saying he's just a kid like i said there are more people who have problems with this admin.
Failure to listen....Ill keep you in detention if you don't behave.

Last edited:
Best answers
Core Alex

Kid you need to understand something, i don't give a rat ass about this srv anymore and that's not cuz the srv sucks it's cuz of kids like you in the staff...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, this is getting a little out of hand so I'm just going to close this thread. If you want to resolve your issue with being banned on CoreAlex's server, feel free to PM him on the forums instead of making it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom