Adjustable Healthpoints.

Best answers
Hello all,

I ask that the next version of ESF should have some form of adjusting the base HP of everything (like from 80% upto 999% HP). I believe this would be good and would enable me and my friends act out some of the real battles of DBZ a whole lot better :). I would enjoy this feature very very much and i'm certain that it would be very easy to program as well.

--Wanabe

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i guess it wouldnt be hard to implement but im not sure if this actually is a good idea. it could be fun if you're fighting with some friends on a lan or closed server but it would suck on a public server.

Best answers
true but i sounds like allota fun even on public. and transkilling is history..but what are u going to do about the distructo disc and frieza discs? should they still be instand-killers..?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ofcourse they should be instakillers -_- they slice you.

Anyhow i saw a AMX plugin that does that already
I once had 1000+ HP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a fun idea, default is 100% and you can go up or down in increments of 50% (set at as an svar or on server creation).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it was built into the game there would no doubt be server admins who think it hilarious to crank up their own health and give everyone else 1%.

Let them go get the AMX mod plugin for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be for the same for the whole server, not specific to each player =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be interesting to see what it would be like if you could have your HP reflect your PL. We could have games of juggernaught where one person has a high PL (as if the team will ever allow that) and everyone else has to kill them.

Best answers
An amx mod has been made? Heh I shoulda known. I've had trouble trying to set up amx mod in the past and I never got it working. Does anyone know the name of this plugin so that I may attempt (again) to "amx-modinize" esf?

{Edit}
I havn't been able to find any websites via google and so I looked in the server help forum to find people getting banned for using amx plugins? What's the deal with that? I just want this so I can roleplay without dying too often (dying really hinders the role playing). It would also really be good for epic battles and would be plain old awesome. What's the story with people getting banned or whatever? Why is this not allowed? Will I have to learn how to script in amx and make one my self? That would really be annoying.
{/Edit}

To Dj-Ready,

Yeah I think it would be very fun for lans and organized games but probably not too much in public servers (which i've only played in a public server maybe two or three times).

To Pain,

There is no way to abuse it if it affects all the players (which is what I was suggesting) and can only be changed before the server is hosted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom