add somthing like BLAZE

Best answers
well i cant realy find eny other name for this other then BLAZE but here is the IDA

well add to the HUD a new BAR that will charge up by how mutch dmg u take and how mutch time u die that when he will charge up to the end u will enter BLAZE MODE
it will be like turbo just it will make u stronger but with no effect on speed or KI
so when u enter BLAZE MODE u will be like very angre and ur charecter will be able to do more dameg and powerfull attaks....

well this is just an IDA but can be nice because as u see at DBZ everytime goku is angery or vegita is angry he starts freaking out and is truely stronger then his normal mode

thats how goku turnd SSJ at the first time as well as gohan so plz tell me what u think :cool: :yes:

Best answers
Ok, this could be good, but "charge up by how much damage you take, etc." So basically, if you suck at the game, this gives you a big advantage?

Also, would you be able to ascend during blaze mode?

The hud would be overcrowded with another bar.

Best answers
maybe dont make a BAR.. just make it a thing that SUDDENLY happends... like u play some rounds and then suddenly u starts to glow and a new aura comes around u (maybe a red one?!?!?) for a round making u much more resistent to attacks and do much more damage... :) would be awesome... like an invisible BAR!

But when u take damage the BAR should go fast up
And
When u "do" damage it should increase too but not as fast as the "taken-damage" thingy :D!

would be AWESOME :) tho i dont think u should get new more powerfull attacks... just make u a bit faster and maybe 10 recovered HP to the health BAR so u dont die so fast! :) and then more resist and damage :D

Best answers
one more small bar wont be a bad thing
i mean a bar like the PL bar only not at the same hight
and it will take alot of time for it ti charge well it will be depended on the beams u take or block or ADV melee's u block so it will charge abit slowly
and ofcors it will be avayleble at enytime so u can do whatever u want whyle it is working (mybe not turbo) but yah it shuldnt make truble with the transforming
now for a n00b it might not be healpfull because it will be like turbo only abit stronger so it wont have that much of effect on a player that dont know how to use an adventeg of a charecter!!!

Best answers
How about this?
  • The rage bar fills up when you take damage, or when you dish melee damage out. Causing beam damage doesn't raise your rage bar one bit, but recieving it does. Causing damage to yourself doesn't increase rage.
  • When the rage bar is full, pressing turbo will do a neat little one second "transformation" thing into "rage mode". (No new model or anything, it's just an effect for atmosphere, as well as to give anyone nearby a warning...)
  • Press turbo while enraged to get turbo + "rage mode".
  • "Rage mode" turns your rage in power for a while. While in "rage mode", your rage bar goes steadily down. You remain in "rage mode" until the bar runs out.
  • While enraged, you get a x1.25 PL boost and a +20% speed boost. However, this steadily decreases as your rage does. When the rage bar runs down to 0, you're back at your normal pl and speed.
  • Every time you die, you lose your rage.
  • How much rage each character varies, and is based on HP. Gohan gets easily enraged, but also runs out quicker; Buu takes a long time to get enraged, but also stays enraged longer.
  • The player doesn't need to see the bar, although it would be nice. You could just have a sound effect and an onscreen alert when you're capable of going into "rage mode".

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Ok, this could be good, but "charge up by how much damage you take, etc." So basically, if you suck at the game, this gives you a big advantage?

Also, would you be able to ascend during blaze mode?

The hud would be overcrowded with another bar.
well then it would make sence becaus it balance they game abit right.. i mean then "sucky players" get a change to beat some1 up also.. and it aint for ever so..
becaus i don't think its fun as a "sucky player" to get beated everytime by a pro.. so this would balance it a bit also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom