Status
Not open for further replies.
ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hi,

I was wondering if someone ever heard of ACN Company.
And if some of you ever heard anything of it. This can be negative and possitive toughts that you might have or maybe not at all.
I have googled about the company here where I life and seems here there are loads of negative stories about them.
I was wondering if this is the same in 1 of the countries you are in.

ACN is an international company that profides/selling services like phone and gas providers.
This is a very serious topic and want to ask the forum managers to keep an eye for spam.
There might be that I am kinda in a load of shit and looking for more information.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell us your issue so we can go about addressing that, rather than dancing around it.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Tell us your issue so we can go about addressing that, rather than dancing around it.
For now the issue is that I want more information about people who had complains in working for the company.
I google it and came with this: ACN is working in a piramid system and later I read on google that such a system is not allowed here in my country.
Other things are that they put new people under pressure so other people getting the better deal out of it.
And since its an international company I would like have some more information about how these things goes in other contries.

EDIT PART:

Here is one of the articles I fould outside my country.

Thinking I could help out my parents and make some commission of my own, I fell into this trap of ACN where a "friend" recruited me. I drive to Orange county thinking it was going to be a formal interview and all for the job. Turned out to be one big meeting with a notepad and a video with Donald Trump. Being a business student I thought this would be a great opportunity, especially with Trump being a bit of inspiration. After the movie they ask you a question if you are skeptical or not, pretty much. But the friend reassures you that everything is great that they are planning on getting a beamer in the next 3 months. They pushed and pushed me. Asked for a one time fee of 499 dollars. Everything was just a blur. On top of the 500 bux, the rep signed me up with 2 accounts, one supposedly for a demo the other being for my personal use. Making that completely expensive, they said it would be 25 bucks a month. No. Turns out I was charged 43 for both accounts. ON top of my two accounts, I signed up for my landline in which they said would be 25 dollars per month as well. I filled out a form, and knew that the landline was in honor of my stepfather. I told them I had to go to work, that I filled out most of it but got freaked out by the signature. I didn't sign it, I told them I'll be back tomorrow and left. While they are sitting there questioning me why i have to go to work in which this will only take another 5 minutes on top of 3 hours I had already spent there. On my drive back to LA it dawned on me that I need to cancel.

As soon as I got home I immediately called ACN and asked to delete my representative account. I was able to get my 499 back. With my "friend" calling me every day to make a meeting to sign and all that jazz. Thinking everything was over. IT wasn't And to this day still isn't. (It's been 3 months). At the end of that month, I was charged for both of my accounts 43 each and of the VOIP boxes total of 80 for the voip boxes. In which they said would be 10 dollars each. My stepfather also received a bill himself, and I thought how was that possible I never signed the application and never went back. My mother calls the company to cancel the landline account saying that none of us ever authorized it. But they said they had a "voice recording" of me when I was cancelling my account on the phone. They threatened to take me into court for forgery. We asked for them to fax the application and it was signed. I think out of all people I would know how to forge my own parents names (especially for those old high school absent notes) but this signature was not anything close to what his signature really looks like proved that someone forged his signature and processed it. I threatened the company back that I told them not to process the app and that I never signed, but since all the print was in my writing they said I had no proof and was still forgery.

The company called my cell phone saying that I must call them so that they could further with the lawsuit. I heard the message and thought F**K them I don't have to call back or listen to them. They never called me back after the message. (thank goodness)

Thinking that my mother successfully cancelled the landline, I receive the ACN bill that my stepfather handed to me for 93 dollars for a course of 3 months, yesterday. I'm not sure if he paid the first bill. Anyways, I just now paid for the bill, and I'm really skeptical in calling the company for cancelling the account after they threatened me for a lawsuit. But my parents insist that I take care of everything. It's just so horrible. But for revenge, I suppose not really must justice was received, ACN demanded for their VOIP boxes back from me and offered a refund. I just sold them on EBAY, i got half of what i paid but ACN won't get their products back from me. ACN will fool you and take you down with them. Please don't get involved.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've read the same things and I'm fairly certain pyramid scams/schemes aren't allowed anywhere. That said, this isn't exactly the best venue to look for help in regards to what seems to be a legal issue. I'd look into having a consultation with a law firm if you think you're in some kind of trouble.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I've read the same things and I'm fairly certain pyramid scams/schemes aren't allowed anywhere. That said, this isn't exactly the best venue to look for help in regards to what seems to be a legal issue. I'd look into having a consultation with a law firm if you think you're in some kind of trouble.
I am not looking for help. I am looking for information how things goes in other countries.
Just found a vid about legal and illegal pyramids.
The last information I looking for is for people who worked for ACN and want to quit because of theyre own reason.
But they have payed and now want theyre money back. Thing is I am in this situation at the moment and kinda afraid they not going to give me the money back. Or like what I can expect more after I get my money back from them and they put on some charges on things. I want to learn from the other peoples bad luck since I might facing the same thing. Again I only look for information. Maybe a close friend of one of you has experianced this before or someone you just know.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be shocked if they gave you your money back. This is a personal question, but seeing as how you've made the thread, may I ask how much money you've lost?

If you paid with a credit card you can try and talk to your credit card company into issuing a charge back. http://acnscamblog.blogspot.com/p/how-to-get-your-money-back-from-acn.html.

Their website says you have 10 days to get a full refund. I sincerely doubt they actually honor this, but it's worth a shot.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I would be shocked if they gave you your money back. This is a personal question, but seeing as how you've made the thread, may I ask how much money you've lost?

If you paid with a credit card you can try and talk to your credit card company into issuing a charge back. http://acnscamblog.blogspot.com/p/how-to-get-your-money-back-from-acn.html.

Their website says you have 10 days to get a full refund. I sincerely doubt they actually honor this, but it's worth a shot.
Well that was the first thing I have been looking at try to cancel the transmission or try to get it back.
The problem is that the services the creditcard company in giving back my money I do not match with.
And as for the money its between the 400 and 500 euro.

In the contract papers they say they will give it back to me without any cost as long the contract ended in less then 14 days.
Good part is that I signed this since yesterday that means still have some time left.
But seen some articles that it come with some unseen or unpredictable situations like in the article right here above.
I have been looking arround more at better places with people who has more or less the same problems.
And seems that many things are pretty similair to my situation right now of the articles I have seen.

Thanks for some of the info that has given to me.
I think I found enough and know what I might can expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom