About the teleport after-images

Best answers
Hey everbody got a question about the Teleport after-images.
Like this:
If you fight with Fat buu you see after images from fat buu.
Now what will happen if i replace fat buu with Gohan Buu?
Will the after-images still have fat buu's image or gohan buu's images

Does anyone know this??

Best answers
It will prolly be an fading model, which means if u replace a model u'll automaticly get a 'new' after image.

Best answers
hmmm, you mean like a 'blurred' image? a hard-to-see thingy. Well, doesn't interest me that luch, as long as it's playable ;)

Sound Artist
Best answers
I don't even think it really matters what it is. Some of my env models have mysteriously turned a blackish shade (including my teleport after image) and i still find myself swooping the damn after images. Oh well:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but to answer the question

yes if u replace goku with a flying mystcial cow his after image will be a flying mystical cow

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...I just don't see the lustre and attraction to spamming like that...have a warning, Elmo.

Best answers
MasterTrix said:
hmmm, you mean like a 'blurred' image? a hard-to-see thingy. Well, doesn't interest me that luch, as long as it's playable ;)
Im pretty sure with the way they are handling after images a blurred image would be impossible. It looks like they are freeze framing your model then making a duplicate, and the duplicate is your after image. Im pretty sure the only efficient way to blur a model is with shaders, something the HL engine doesn't have.

THIS IS WHY WE MUST BEG FOR A HL2 PORT OF ESF!!!

/wishful thinking

On a side note...

If, say, I check the forums tomorrow, and everyone who has S.W.A.T in thier names is banned, I don't think it would ruin my day. Im pretty sure most of the other forum goers here feel the same way.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman said:
Im pretty sure with the way they are handling after images a blurred image would be impossible. It looks like they are freeze framing your model then making a duplicate, and the duplicate is your after image. Im pretty sure the only efficient way to blur a model is with shaders, something the HL engine doesn't have.
It's completly possible, it would just only work on open gl though :)

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
It's completly possible, it would just only work on open gl though :)
Does this mean you can program shaders into HL, or is it some other method?

Best answers
I guess it will kind of be like the animations for the New Melee. They already said that most models will work with the new melee which has tons of new animations, so I think a little freeze framed image would be the same. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom