About ESF: Final xD

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
emm...I would like to know if ESF: Final support AMX MOD X. And if it's alright, whether it will release in 2015.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NO!!!

--- edit ---

Im just kidding, I have no idea xD
The real joke is that he's not actually kidding. Sorry. Heard 2016-2017 will be good years.

Look on the bright side though. Xenoverse will be coming to PC. That should satisfy some hunger for this game until it will actually releases.

Now I have an even better question.

Special video for Christmas or New Years? Go.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry. Heard 2016-2017 will be good years.
I calculated it once when the game was around 70% done i guess, that was in January this year.
It's probably coming out 2018 if it continues like the 10 years ago ^^. Maybe it takes more or less time, depending on the progress.

Discord Member
Best answers
it will release in year 2015

the year 102,015 that is. sooo about 100 thousand years errr wait .. correction .. 100 thousand AND 1 years.

enjoy !

Best answers
they were about 78% in february of this year and we're nearing the end of the year, i'd say they're around 80% to 84%. Even when the game reaches 100% we will not see an immediate release because they'll need to stress test it to find remaining bugs. It sounds like the team will not be releasing hotfixes, or patches rather, so whatever is released will be it. I could see pro players finding a handful of bugs, i'm hoping none of them contribute to major imbalances or are game breaking, but we'll see. Around the end of 2012, early 2013 I thought the game would be released in late 2013, or even early 2014, then I saw the prototype destructible environment test on Kami's Palace and wasn't sure how much that would delay things - the main point I want to make with that is I'm sure there is a lot of unrevealed projects that will enhance the overall feel of DBZ, but at the cost of time. I'm ok with this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
they were about 78% in february of this year and we're nearing the end of the year, i'd say they're around 80% to 84%. Even when the game reaches 100% we will not see an immediate release because they'll need to stress test it to find remaining bugs. It sounds like the team will not be releasing hotfixes, or patches rather, so whatever is released will be it. I could see pro players finding a handful of bugs, i'm hoping none of them contribute to major imbalances or are game breaking, but we'll see. Around the end of 2012, early 2013 I thought the game would be released in late 2013, or even early 2014, then I saw the prototype destructible environment test on Kami's Palace and wasn't sure how much that would delay things - the main point I want to make with that is I'm sure there is a lot of unrevealed projects that will enhance the overall feel of DBZ, but at the cost of time. I'm ok with this.
Booooy you should have not said that, because booooy does that sound like 'feature creep' if I ever heard it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite honestly. Destructible environments was Ravens school project. It it ends up looking like itll take to much time well skip it.

That was made clear with the video and Raven even posted the paper on the site for people to read afterwards.

Best answers
Yeah, I do remember something like that, honestly I don't mind it, the effects that esf already has are good enough. Btw, how many characters are currently 100% done (animations and bugs- wise)?

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
now ESF:Final 1.1 isn't good because "bug" and "Character" more and more unfinished

Best answers
Christmas present, maybe? I've also have a GTX660, 32gb ram, 1tb hard drive, I love to test this !

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know what I found funny...ESF seems to go by "Valve Time" :-D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think valve will finish Half Life 3 before esf final is completed lol

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Naa...don't think so...ESF will be first and then with it's awesomness it will delay HL3 another 5 years

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Naa...don't think so...ESF will be first and then with it's awesomness it will delay HL3 another 5 years
I hope you are right.

And on a side note I believe someone said that they will work a little on the game after release cause there are bound to be things that they will miss, given the fact that they have such a small team testing it. But It is understood that they want to release a finished product. It's gonna be rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom