Aaah! Not those songs over and over again!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't really know too much about Steppenwolf and Grand Funk Railroad, maybe Zep weren't great pioneers, but I'm pretty much just going by what my parents used to say to me. My friends parents also have pretty similar views, which is during the 60's-70's as they were growing up, there were two big bands which had a huge impact, which were the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. My dad still owns all his Led Zeppelin on vinyl ^^ but anyway... I can't really comment, I'm not really into my metal I much prefer punk :p

Hell yeah Mountain dewd, pixies are genius! Sex pistols and Stiff little fingers are also classics, alternative ulster ftw
Yea I haer ya, Steppenwolf did "Born to be Wild", that album was out and released in 1967 I believe, Zeppelin formed in '68.

AS far as the whole OMG LIGHTS SHOW IN UR FACE SEX GUITAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yea we can thank zep for that ;p

Best answers
I always though of Sum41 as Punk Rock, not Punk Pop. But i guess i could be wrong, but now that i think about it theyre not that different from something like Green Day. Oh well, each to its own, i listen to them anyway...

And now that i remember, i also listen to Papa Roach, which is also somewhat Punk/Rock in my opinion. I have bad memory when it comes to songs...

Best answers
Werll, I got enough of Papa Roach when I heard Last Resort.

And yeah, I've listened to only 2 songs of Nickel Back, Hero and How you remind me. I guess I'll get those too.

Minutes to Midnight is ok. Better than that collision Course. But really, Meteora was much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go with Lost Horizon... Finnish metal is underrated.
YES!!! Finnish metal is the BOMB!!! Really any metal from that area is really good.

-Origin said:
Tool > all.

There, I said it.
You would say that rik

oh and PLEASE don't listen to Nickelback...they are absolute ****. Some guy put two of their songs up against each other and they had the exact same chord progression and all their music is a bunch of pansy-ass dog-**** anyways. Please don't make yourself musically dumber.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yeah, I've listened to only 2 songs of Nickel Back, Hero and How you remind me. I guess I'll get those too.

Some of their songs i suggest you get ^^

Far Away
Someday
Photograph
If everyone cared
Lean the hard way

Best answers
I'll second the forget nickleback suggestion, their music is **** and his voice is annoying

I don't know if anyone heard me, Rage Against the Machine

I'll say it again for effect, Rage Against the Machine

Seriously

Best answers
Rage against the machine?
That a song or a groups' name?

If thats a group please give me the name of their best song.

BTW: Ill just update the first post which what I really liked and the thanks and stuff.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rage against the machine - Know your enemy (one of my favs ^^)

but the whole of that album is great (self titled)

Best answers
most famous track would probably be killing in the name of

One of my favs is township rebellion

Another good rage cd other than the self titled album is The Battle of Los Angeles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom