A20 and 19

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had a good look in the search and it doesn't look like Android 20 has been suggested frequently...

His buddy is his portly ally A19... Neither of them were particularly dangerous but their absorb could be implemented into ESF

Starting PL: 900,000 ish (Team's choice, just a recommendation)
Speed: 200 ish
HP: 150

But as a twist his buddy could be available instantly with very similar stats to Gero.

Absorb could work by left click being to absorb from a person (the person has to be in melee distance) and could either be restrained by the android or not (depending on what works more fairly). If the restraint in included, a struggle could intitiate where when Gero wins he starts to absorb, if he fails he is thrown away in a direction chose by the victim.

Right click would be for energy attacks. An attack being too large could kill the android.

Both would take large amounts of ki when not being absorbed to avoid people holding it down waiting for people to get close...

For other attacks, I believe in an old SNES game Gero had eye lasers (otherwise I'm stumped, he didn't fight very much).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im against putting those two in. Absorb would be either spammed or useless. And that was kinda the only attack they had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom