A whole bunch of Random suggestions...

Best answers
1. Taunts - there should be a button that makes your character shout out some dialogue from the series - they sure talk enough!

2. A new move for Buu/possibly Cell - A sort of grid laser that instantly kills and is very fast, but uses up a lot of power and needs to be accurate. Cell used it to build his arena, and the supreme ki tells us that buu absorbed the ki who used it on him.

3. Team beams - In team mode, you and another player could combine beams to cause a massive explosion. Goku and Vegeta did this when inside Buu's head.

4. Grappling - If you swoop into someone who is also swooping, you could start pushing at each other. This would work like a beam battle, except if you lose you are thrown to the ground.

5. Disc absorb - If your PL is high enough, you could try to catch discs and convert them into even more power, like Gohan did at the Cell games.

I'll listen eagerly for acceptance, criticism and improvement, but I'll just ignore "lol those ideaas suckand so do u"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Taunts - there should be a button that makes your character shout out some dialogue from the series - they sure talk enough!
- Sounds like a good idea, possible in later versions, it would be funny to be able to taunt your opponent. Like in Unreal Tournament 2004, you can thrust the air, slap your ass etc... lots of taunts.

2. A new move for Buu/possibly Cell - A sort of grid laser that instantly kills and is very fast, but uses up a lot of power and needs to be accurate. Cell used it to build his arena, and the supreme ki tells us that buu absorbed the ki who used it on him.
- Cell already has the disc, so to have two instant kill attacks would be a little unbalanced. And Buu already has a good range of attacks.

3. Team beams - In team mode, you and another player could combine beams to cause a massive explosion. Goku and Vegeta did this when inside Buu's head.
- There are already multi-beam power struggles.

4. Grappling - If you swoop into someone who is also swooping, you could start pushing at each other. This would work like a beam battle, except if you lose you are thrown to the ground.
- There are already block struggles.

5. Disc absorb - If your PL is high enough, you could try to catch discs and convert them into even more power, like Gohan did at the Cell games.
- Hmm, maybe deflect the disc, but absorbing it... I'm having mixed feelings, but it could work.

Best answers
The outline has it under the Optional section, and it has neither [In Development] nor [Done]. I don't think it'll be in 1.2, but correct me if I am mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom