a werefolf? =/

Best answers
A Werewolf? =/

Or a /WereWolf/, typos are ultimately annoying. I should really stop going to forums becore i'm really awake :p
Anyways, i finished this one up last night but i was too tired to post it, and i'm still too tired it seems -_-. I'm still not happy with some bits because of the stupid angle i chose, but i gave it my best shot.

crits and comments welcome as always :)

Retired
Best answers
I take it he normally has legs, but in the pic you just didnt draw them. well it's not bad. hands could use some work. it's a different style than the drawings you normally see around the forums. so it's a nice change ;)

Best answers
He has no.... *cough! cough!* LMAO! :laff:
Anyways as judge said, the legs aren't good :/
I also think the ears should be a bit more detailed and also pointy since he is a wearwolf. The hands also need a bit of work, the hands are always complicated :Ð
Also the hair, looks like he's Medusa's cousin or something :Þ
Apart from that it's very cool ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
He has no.... *cough! cough!* LMAO! :laff:
Anyways as judge said, the legs aren't good :/
I also think the ears should be a bit more detailed and also pointy since he is a wearwolf. The hands also need a bit of work, the hands are always complicated :Ð
Also the hair, looks like he's Medusa's cousin or something :Þ
Apart from that it's very cool ^^

Pervert :p

Looking nice there diablos, allthough i'd recomend you to give em more hair, like the werewolves from Underworld. And a werewolf is supposed to stand for strength and agility, he really should be more muscular then that.

Best answers
I guess i should have explained this stuff beforehand but i was too tired =/, anyways a little info for you guys :).

The view here is top down with him arching over backwards, looking at the moon and *just* beginning to transform. That's why his legs aren't visible, they are obscured by his thighs (you can see his dinky toes though :laff: ) I'm just roughing in his final form in photoshop today, but in this pic he is still a skinny human with the beginnings of fangs, claws and that crazy hair startin' to grow ^^

Sakuma:
The original has his ding dong intact but if i posted that it'd probably get removed by a mod for being too explicit for kids, or have all the 10 year olds in here screaming
"WoaH LOOK!!!!11! hE has A ----!! 0mFg!!" ¬_¬"...
so i decided to erase and make it flat =P

Oh and i forgot, thanks for the comments guys :D

Best answers
the lack of legs makes him look like a chicken
yeah, he dont has a "lmao" one lol

oh and I think he DOES have legs... its only view from top and he is like bending himself backwards or something so he is about to fall
and his knees make it impossible to see his feet, thats how I see it to make it look normally

oh and maybe his "lmao" is inside his body?
like cittis' nails... it will come out when its needed....

Best answers
cold steel said:
LoL!!! I couldn't contain myself it wuz the first thing I noticed :laff: !!!
Of course I did notice why you drew him flat xDD I just felt like pointing it out ^^'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to work on your views man. Cause he is really arching backwards.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
LoL!!! I couldn't contain myself it wuz the first thing I noticed :laff: !!!
Of course I did notice why you drew him flat xDD I just felt like pointing it out ^^'
O; Heh, and I allways tought men are too sexually orientated...

j/k

Show us the fully metamorphosed one then, Diablos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom