A train loaded with suggestions

Best answers
1- Instead oh holding 1 dragon ball, you can hold 2 because all caracters have 2 arms i guess... Oh no theres that one... o forget it, he has 2 arms 2. Maybe in the new namek mode ball holding goes back to 1

2-A great way to be unstopable at melle is to melle and if blocked teleport away. The blocker can only sit blocked trying to find where he teleported and remember blocking takes ki away... The blockers, this way are unable to do anything. :notice: I suggest inserting a delay betwing getting blocked and teleporting.

3-TRUNKS KNOWS KAMEHAMEHA Ive seen a Broli movie where youg Goten and youg Trunks do Kamehameha at the same time

4-Faster beam jump: I use it to scape from a bunch of enemies melleing me, but they have no trouble reaching me again unless i am frieza or cell and cut em all :devgrin:

5-Piccolo mouthblast?
Well, he uses to kill one of those little green creatures i think...

6-Renzoku: Needs more strengh, or when your PL grows, more ki blasts you trhow
And make it separated from normal kiblast, secondary kiblast is very usefull and YOU *******S TOOK IT AWAY FROM HIM! ;) jk
Make it like piccolo

7-Little patches: Release patches more often with the updates made even they are small.
The problem comes with server updating and bot updating, that i leave it to admins and dev.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yedi said:
1- Instead oh holding 1 dragon ball, you can hold 2 because all caracters have 2 arms i guess... Oh no theres that one... o forget it, he has 2 arms 2. Maybe in the new namek mode ball holding goes back to 1

2-A great way to be unstopable at melle is to melle and if blocked teleport away. The blocker can only sit blocked trying to find where he teleported and remember blocking takes ki away... The blockers, this way are unable to do anything. :notice: I suggest inserting a delay betwing getting blocked and teleporting.

3-TRUNKS KNOWS KAMEHAMEHA Ive seen a Broli movie where youg Goten and youg Trunks do Kamehameha at the same time

4-Faster beam jump: I use it to scape from a bunch of enemies melleing me, but they have no trouble reaching me again unless i am frieza or cell and cut em all :devgrin:

5-Piccolo mouthblast?
Well, he uses to kill one of those little green creatures i think...

6-Renzoku: Needs more strengh, or when your PL grows, more ki blasts you trhow
And make it separated from normal kiblast, secondary kiblast is very usefull and YOU *******S TOOK IT AWAY FROM HIM! ;) jk
Make it like piccolo

7-Little patches: Release patches more often with the updates made even they are small.
The problem comes with server updating and bot updating, that i leave it to admins and dev.
1- ctdb mode isnt anywhere near completed and there for is a waste to suggest stuff for because it will be compleatly different when its done

2- melee is 100% different in 1.2 and doesnt even closely resemble the old melee and there for no point in syaing what they should do for the melee when its going to be compleatly changed

3- no more kamehameha whores trunks is a melee character and the moves are not included into esf and there for it doesnt matter if trunks shot a sbc out because the team isnt using movies

4- because melee is compleatly different it doesnt work in the same way and swooping is also changed which makes beamjumping more usfull because u wouldnt be able to just swoop after someone in a half a second

5- why so he can have one more attack no one uses... sbc is fine for piccolo and hes already got masenko so why give him a beam thats pritty much just as strong as masenko would be a waste

6- suggested before

7- no simply no the team wants to release in bigger steps than little monthly patches that no one cares about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
1- ctdb mode isnt anywhere near completed and there for is a waste to suggest stuff for because it will be compleatly different when its done

2- melee is 100% different in 1.2 and doesnt even closely resemble the old melee and there for no point in syaing what they should do for the melee when its going to be compleatly changed

3- no more kamehameha whores trunks is a melee character and the moves are not included into esf and there for it doesnt matter if trunks shot a sbc out because the team isnt using movies

4- because melee is compleatly different it doesnt work in the same way and swooping is also changed which makes beamjumping more usfull because u wouldnt be able to just swoop after someone in a half a second

5- why so he can have one more attack no one uses... sbc is fine for piccolo and hes already got masenko so why give him a beam thats pritty much just as strong as masenko would be a waste

6- suggested before

7- no simply no the team wants to release in bigger steps than little monthly patches that no one cares about
5. I would use it, I think many people would. It should have a medium charge time, a beam type move, but can't be controlled, since he never controlled it in the series. Small Charge radius, but powerful!

Best answers
Ok hibiki...response for your responses:
1-Just suggesting so that if its completely different, this can be a difference. ok?
2-You say there is going to be no more swoop and hits? and you wouldnt be able to block this? and they wouldnt be able to warp back? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Cause, its gona change so much?
i didnt understand that response very much, you are saying its different from 1.1 when its the same... im confused...
3-Alright :)
4-I think you confused tenses.... you sayed it like it already is different and i think you mean it will be different
5-But masenko makes you paralize :(
6-Well the one of making it different attack from regular kiblob needs to be implemented.
7-Alright :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yedi said:
Ok hibiki...response for your responses:
1-Just suggesting so that if its completely different, this can be a difference. ok?
2-You say there is going to be no more swoop and hits? and you wouldnt be able to block this? and they wouldnt be able to warp back? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Cause, its gona change so much?
i didnt understand that response very much, you are saying its different from 1.1 when its the same... im confused...
3-Alright :)
4-I think you confused tenses.... you sayed it like it already is different and i think you mean it will be different
5-But masenko makes you paralize :(
6-Well the one of making it different attack from regular kiblob needs to be implemented.
7-Alright :)
About the melee... yes, it already IS completely different. :) Hibiki wasn't confused on this one :p

But I think you were right on the mouthblast for Piccolo. I think this would be a cool move for him.

Orz

Best answers
Young Trunks might know Kamehameha, but Mirai Trunks, the one in this game, certainly doesn't. I doubt Gohan in the future knew Kamehameha either, considering he apparently learnt it from his father in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. You said you saw Young Goten and Young Trunks use it in a Broli movie - that's both irrelevant for being the wrong character, and irrelevant for being in a movie (ESF avoids using material from the movies).

Oh, and rather than give Piccolo mouthblast, I'd rather see his strongest attack added to the game - the gigantic energy ball he uses against Cell. It has a nicely unpronounceable Japanese name that I can hardly remember it...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

It´s allways a good ideah to suggest things, even if the game mode will be diffrent in the future, can a suggestion allways help it get into the right direction..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz said:
I doubt Gohan in the future knew Kamehameha either, considering he apparently learnt it from his father in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Gohan used the kamehameha a couple of times when he was little, so future gohan would know it either way. I also beleive future gohan actually used it in the trunks' special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom