¿Tiene usted un trabajo? Do you have a job?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey there all, just a quick question:

We all have to make money somehow. Many here will probably be too young to, but do you have a job? Give us a quick little description of it

I do. I work at Subway. I take care of everything including taking care of customers, cleaning, stocking the fridge and freezer, and the slaughter of flies.

How bout you?

Best answers
i worked for counselors at a college but now i work for the US army im going to be a special forces soldier. I wont ship out for a while though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im on job seekers (If you dont know what that is, im not nice enough to explain it for anyone) looking for a job as a i.t tech.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rawr! me haves teh jobbeh!

its a office job around leeds estates, its ok, it involves computers so i cannot moan, all i do is scan a moderate amount of blueprint maps in a big ass scanner/printer, print it, then organise them all, it gives me a nice £180 a week, so i cannot moan, also, for the extra amount of cash, i build a few pc's with my space time at the office, easy to do, sell an average one for £500 and me gets £100 profit each time, not too bad :O

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work in a local Hotel in London as the "computer dude". My job includes emailing, faxing, troubleshooting, network bugs, running around the office, and stuff like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Circuit boards.. JBL/Low Turnkey. I am a Mechanic. I fix up/ box / ship sound systems for my dad's company.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I teach/assist in some community offered classes, usually younger kids, circa 10 years of age.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worked as a technician for a year for the local school district and then did a year of hard labor at a local steel mill. I would much rather be teaching kids...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Ive got the greatest job in the world i work at the local Electronics Boutique.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i lift boxes in a perfume wherehouse, sadly it doesnt smell perfumy at all. more dusty... breathin that stuff all day cannot be good for me....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a sales assistent in a newsagents! Wow go me! :s

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work at the local mall, helping make fat bovine americans EVEN fatter. Tomorrow is actually my last day before I head off to school.

I should probably get a job down at school...but we shall see.

Best answers
2 words..... Drug Dealer.... nah i'm just playin
BlockBuster.... i'm just the typical cash register guy.... :]

Retired
Best answers
I work at a TV Broadcasting station, doing Autocue and 'Titles' (its when someone gets on the screen in the news, he gets a name title on the bottom of screen. thats what I setup before the news-broadcast, and thats what I press in Live)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work in the meat department of a grocery store. Come to think of it, my last shift is in two days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i worked in a resturant for a while but quit cause he didnt pay me enough.

Now I work in a computer store. I do some reviews.. and I sell stuff.. pretty fun.. I got a comp and the store has ac so im a happy *****

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz said:
2 words..... Drug Dealer.... nah i'm just playin
BlockBuster.... i'm just the typical cash register guy.... :]
OMG, I used to be an Assistant Manager for BBV for 3 years!

BTW, your sig is too big . . . it's an . . . epedemic for everyone's opitks . . .

Please comply with the forum AUP in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom