-=- A SxC Combo -=-

Best answers
I don't know about you guys...but I love this Combo

Click Here to watch it.I just cut this scene out and put it on youtube.

Meh,I just love this combo and I think it should be put on 1.3 XD
Anyways...as you watch this clip,you should see Goku kick Vegeta against the wall.Well I was thinking that If the combo initaites and the char kicks his/her opponent against the wall,they can't jump off it.Thus they fall on the floor and they can add anything else like ki blobs.

But make sure this is a hard combo to initiate. >_>

BEST COMBO EVER!! EVEN THOUGH MY FAVOURITE CHAR IS GETTING PWNIZZLED

Please don't change the topic to..OMG WHAT A LAME CLIP,THE QULAITY WAS BAD. Lol,I did it in 2 mins...its a suggestion not a 1337 movie,thanks guys.

EDIT: I even did a slow motion scene for the slow ones :)
Ahh,I should probably explain what Goku does :

Goku: Punch- Stomach-Head -Stomach-Head- Stomach-Head
------Elbow- Elbow to the Neck
------Kick - Kick to the Neck or Face Which leades Vegita to a wall.

Reaction Vegeta-Hits the wall...stunned....falls to the ground.

Goku: Ki Blasts - 2 Kiblasts to support the damage.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Lol thanks :) :) I got another SxC combo too of Vegeta Bashing the tard out of Goku...wait...its just as effective,the only difference is that Vegeta doesnt throw them back.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Vegeta's Combo.

Alright guys,Goku has had his combo fun and now its Vegeta's turn :) :)

I like this combo too.But I'd have to like the other one better.Anyways ignore the head on.[Where Vegeta and Goku punch each other in the face].

Heres a clip of my 2nd Combo Suggestion of Vegeta bashing the tard out of Goku :) :)

Click here to view it.

And again I put in a slow motion scene for you slow people.

This is what happens in order :

Vegeta :
---------Punch: 8 Punches to the Stomach.

-Punch + Turbo: Another 7 Punches is added with turbo.[These punches should do more damage since turbo is in tact.]

----------Knee: A knee to the Neck....then a Knee to the stomach.

---------Elbow: Vegeta finishes the combo with a Elbow to the neck.

So yer guys,that does it for the 2nd combo.
C & C Plz.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guzzie If someone hits a wall. They cant jump off if they have no KI. Thats in 1.2 already.

Also having it your way every time would lead to kiblobspamming.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Guzzie If someone hits a wall. They cant jump off if they have no KI. Thats in 1.2 already.

I think he sayid to be like a hole combo that to be automatic like budokai 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grega remember he said it should be hard to pull off...so maybe this is just a special...but then again, after a while you get used to it, so I don't know, look at the combos of 1.2, it took me a week to perfectly use it even with some other arrows to confuse the opponent.

Best answers
grega remember he said it should be hard to pull off...so maybe this is just a special...but then again, after a while you get used to it, so I don't know, look at the combos of 1.2, it took me a week to perfectly use it even with some other arrows to confuse the opponent.
Yeah well, that's the idea: It DOESN'T come out always the way u want it to come out, 'cos that would be known as spamming. :)

Best answers

Yes well,what I'm saying is that even though they have Ki they cannot jump of it....the kick is that powerfull :)

And look,make this combo REALLY HARD TO INITIATE.If your opponent doesnt knows what your doing,he can easily put a stop to it.A example of a combo spam is 1.2...When you see a noob you straight away go for the combo kill in Adv Melee [Easy Ki] Its like that....you get me :)

@Twister Sorry!!! >_<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes well,what I'm saying is that even though they have Ki they cannot jump of it....the kick is that powerfull :)

And look,make this combo REALLY HARD TO INITIATE.If your opponent doesnt knows what your doing,he can easily put a stop to it.A example of a combo spam is 1.2...When you see a noob you straight away go for the combo kill in Adv Melee [Easy Ki] Its like that....you get me :)

@Twister Sorry!!! >_<

Thats not the way combo spam goes theese days. The thing is the comboes are to easy. Everyone knows them. The fact that 99% of the players know them makes them uterly usseless. Heck if i want a combo to land i have to combine it with 2 or 3 other attacks and still rely on the luck of atleast one random. People who do combospam (in teh actual meaning of the word [and not those who abuse the advanced melee first hit free bug]) dont land a single one.

Best answers
Meh,trust me.If your a skilled enough player you can probably lay 1 combo per session.Trust me.When those other arrows start pulling in..and a random pops up ur bound to do a mistake and initaite a combo.

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom