a second burning attack

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course its a ball attack

Best answers
To put to end all the talk about burning attack being a beam here proof.... In the history or trunks trunks shots a burning attack at android 18 which a lot of people seem to think is a beam but it is not here is the proof that it is a ball......trunks vs 18

Trunks also shots a burning attack in the trunks saga at freeza which we all no is a ball, but for the people that don't think it was here is that proof....
freeza vs trunks

These two times right here are the only two times trunks ever, ever shot the bruning attack and both were a ball so now that the proof is out there.

I want to pled with the esf team to please make it ball instead of a beam please, please (I am on my knees typing right now) i just want the attack to be correct for two reason
1. The show has the burning attack as a ball

2. It would better benefit trunks to have the burning attack as a ball, now your prolly asking your self why would that benefit because instead of standing still and trying to hit some with a beam and blind them you can shot a ball in move so you stop getting crushed by people fist, feet, and or knees. And you guys said your selfs he is all melee so if he can't move he is not much good....

I beg you to change the burning attack to a ball, or at least make a second option for the ball.... thanking you for reading and dling my stuff... :cry:

Orz

Best answers
Strangely enough, in Super Butoden 2 Burning Attack is a beam and Finishing Buster is a ball...

Best answers
I wish people would look at my proof and post about it.... sorry this is a lammo post.

Best answers
Anyway, in dmz it's a ball...
if this mode is based on the series, a " must fix " should be done

Best answers
HAh this is to funny the dicussion started all over again , but anyways i think its a good idea :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Actually its good, because now if you read dillinger smith's post, the proof is there, and there is no need to argue about trunks burning attacking being a ball or beam.

Best answers
lol dillenger, ur seem to be getin realy frustrated. w/ good reason too tho, im just readin and im frustrated at how stupid ppl can be lol. props to the research and actual proof w/ the video clips. how ne1 can say its a beam i duno. burning attack is obviously a ball, finishing buster (which he used to try and stop the andriods from being released in gero's cave) is a beam, and buster cannon (which is wut it seems he uses against frieza to 'clean up' the mess after slicing him up) should be added. could actualy make trunks a worthwhile character (i currently dont like him... thats my oppinion)

Best answers
People i really dont know if is a ball or not.
look at DBGT final bout (psx game) burning attack is a beam here right.
now look at DBZ budokai (ps2) there burning attack is a bigass ball.

but back 2 the point what do you people think of my suggestion good or bad.

tell me what you people think and plz.....SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT THE BALL OR BEAM THING

thnx XXX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this mod is based on the SHOW where the burning attack is a BALL

this mod is not based on a CONSOLE GAME where people were smoking crack and f*cked up the burning attack

i say for the sake of all the noobs b*tching and moaning about it just make the burning attack have 2 modes ball and beam

Best answers
I, took clips form the two times he shot the bruning attack it is a ball and you will see that when you dl the clips i made.

Best answers
i think wut most ppl r saying xxx. is that they dont like ur idea, they just want the attack to be tru to the show and turn it into a ball. thats my opinion neway

Best answers
Originally posted by dillinger smith
To put to end all the talk about burning attack being a beam here proof.... In the history or trunks trunks shots a burning attack at android 18 which a lot of people seem to think is a beam but it is not here is the proof that it is a ball......trunks vs 18

Trunks also shots a burning attack in the trunks saga at freeza which we all no is a ball, but for the people that don't think it was here is that proof....
freeza vs trunks

These two times right here are the only two times trunks ever, ever shot the bruning attack and both were a ball so now that the proof is out there.

I want to pled with the esf team to please make it ball instead of a beam please, please (I am on my knees typing right now) i just want the attack to be correct for two reason
1. The show has the burning attack as a ball

2. It would better benefit trunks to have the burning attack as a ball, now your prolly asking your self why would that benefit because instead of standing still and trying to hit some with a beam and blind them you can shot a ball in move so you stop getting crushed by people fist, feet, and or knees. And you guys said your selfs he is all melee so if he can't move he is not much good....

I beg you to change the burning attack to a ball, or at least make a second option for the ball.... thanking you for reading and dling my stuff... :cry:
whoa... you've got me confinced.
i think burnins a balls. and there should be an alternate move for the balls anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom