a second burning attack

Best answers
because people some people say that the burning attack is a beam and some say its not.

why not make the second function a non beam attack
then you wont have people complaining about who is right or wrong
and trunks has an Xtra attack (he really needed that N E way)

tell me what you think
:yes: or :no:

and sorry if this has been posted B4

Best answers
It is fact, not opinion. Burning IS a ball.

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
It is fact, not opinion. Burning IS a ball.
....? how can u say that? u see it in the series when he kills frezia, it's a beam!
the other one he does is a ball, but burning is a beam!

Best answers
YOU are a thousand and fifty six percent right about the burning attack being a ball. so they should just change it to a ball no second attack stuff. that’s just my opinion on the matter. But if they would be willing to let you have the option of the ball that would be better than not having the ball at all so I don’t know I wish they would change it to the ball but if they have the option then that’s ok to. :\ :(

Best answers
That wasn't a burning attack he killed freeza with it was something else, it was a beam at all it was more like a 5 foot flame throwing that was not a burning attack.... :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the one he used to kill frieza was indeed the burning attack, hence the arm motions right before he blasts it.

Best answers
I just watched the episode where he kills freeza and the one before it were he shot the burning attack... he uses two different hand move meets to shot the burning attack at freeza his hands are together with his pointer finger and thumbs connected and the rest of the fingers spread out and he shots the burning attack.. Then in the next episode he shots that attack I like to call hells inferno..... And he never touches his two hands together and he doesn't even have the same motion when he shots it he has his fingers are up in the air the other two down on his palm and his thumb been a crossed his palm witch just goes to prove my theory about hand motion and different attacks... your prolly wondering where I saw these episodes at this time of the day there on my computer. o_O

bruning attack not bruning attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, the one that i was talking about was the one that is the burning attack, i know the second one wasn't. I beleive that was just some sort of beam. Sorry, i misread your post, i didn't notice you were talking about the beam that he *killed* frieza with.

Best answers
In my opinion it is both. You see ocasions where burning attack is a ball and others where its a beam. I think to even it out the ball should be trunks seccond attack :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
No, the one he used to kill frieza was indeed the burning attack, hence the arm motions right before he blasts it.
exactly!!!!!
he did the same arm movments and it was a beam.
the only other time i can think of when trunks used burning was in the history of trunks movie agaist the androids, and to my memory it was a beam (but i can't right now it's not around...).

he used a move, agaist 17 and 18 in the past just when they were activated, but i think that was his other ball move ( i really can't remeber though - someoen check it ouT?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if any of you ppl actualy watch the episode
trunks yells at frieza and fires the BURNING ATTACK...
he then jumps and slices frieza in half
then proceeds to slice and dice him into little cubes
then he blasts him with a wide blast which is NOT burning attack
one hand has the sword, one hand is like vegetas big bang
in actuality trunks killed frieza with his sword but added a little extra to the mix with a some beam which is NOT the burning attack

the fact remains burning attack is a ball not a beam, its meant to be a distraction not a means if killing someone.

Best answers
Yeah thats right Pain.
So if its possible to work on halflife, trunks could do with that short range wide spread beam attack.
That'd work pretty nice to go with his melee too

heres a little video if you forgot what the attack looks like =P
http://www.terrigol.net/clips/121-1.zip

Best answers
If you guys dl those little clips I made you would see that there is totally different hand motions and only one of them is the burning attack, which is the one he shot the ball with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure, i haven't watched dbz in a long time, but I believe that in the japenese episodes, he yells burning attack when he shoots it, just like all the other characters do. So watch the jap eps, and if he yells burning attack, it is burning attack, if he doesnt yell it, it isn't.

Oh and I think that they should just leave burning attack as it is, trunks doesn't need anymore attacks, he is fine the way he is.

Best answers
Burning attack is never a beam in the show... ever. I can tell you every episode he used burning attack in, and none were a beam. In the Trunks saga where he kills Frieza and King Cold, he uses another beam, perhaps a generic energy attack to finish off Frieza and King Cold; burning attack was used to stun Frieza before slicing him up. There is no burning attack beam.

Best answers
Burning attack was used as a diversion against Frieza. While Frieza was avoiding the blasts Trunks swooped in from above and diced him up. Then to clean up the remains you fired a blast of ki from one hand. As we all know Burning attack takes two hands.

It's always a ball. Always.

Best answers
just let it stay this way and alterate fire is a ball....problem solved:smile:

*wise solution*

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the other move you saw that u like to call hells whatever, is actually called the Buster Cannon. Buster Cannon is a beam indeed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a ball attack ive explained before.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom