A rather unwelcome event

Best answers
Today a member who I am told posts here frequently came into one of my clan's RP server and decided that i "am not in ETK" and continued with "STFU whiner, fake etc." He came in with the name slim and changed it to [RCR]"name here" (im not sure what his name was actually)
Well, i am here to say that this is unecceptable behavior. I am in possion of this individuals WonID and am in the process of ruining his life. For the sake and reputation of these forums and anyone who knows this individual, do not let this happen again. I am not one to be ****ed with by some little kid with a bad additude and my knowledge of computer science has allowed me to control this persons life if need be. I hope my message is clear. Pristine.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt your coming here and "reporting" this....event will do any good. honestly, what will coming here to the forums help any.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
... u know we dont really care dont u? this forum already has a **** reputation for the modelling section :p and if ure going 2 get so upset over this guy calling u names etc then it sounds like you need 2 go outside and oh I dunno... get a life o_O???? I could turn around and say now that you have posted here I have ure ip and am going 2 make YOUR life hell but by the sounds of it... you dont have one so whats the point :p?

You yourself are doing exactly what he did by coming here a whinging about his whing :p. So.. either enjoy ure stay and use these forums properly.. or getdafukowt :)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my, god forbid someone ever call you names. What're you gonna do? ban him? DDOS him? Why bother. Why not just take it like a mature person, decide he's not worth bothering with, ban him from the server and be done with it huh? Lamers are out there. Don't be one of them.

*Closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom