A rant, and a Gig....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or whichever way round...

firstly i played a gig tonight, it was awsome, we dressed up as cheesy 80's hair metalers (mullets n all). and played lots of cheesy songs, from the likes of:
motley crue
van halen
spinal tap
bon jovi

the list goes on... it was an hour set, and i have to say, we rocked the club, the band that followed did as well. it was awsome....

now for the ****ty bit. one of my friends, clare, is 14, and very naive... ive always tried to look out for her. and when the keyboard player (19) was found (by me) making out with her, i kinda flipped at him, and had a go at her for being so stupid... his excuse was that he was too drunk to notice...

later, he proceded to smash up the back stage room, breaking the fridge unit, a table, and a sofa... which, since i am the only member of the band atm with a stable income, i have to pay for. its a LOT of money....

im ****ing pissed off that he is this way, and when i tell him he has a drinking problem, he blows me off... but i cant fire him from the band (tonight was a fun thing, hes normally the drummer) because he is a founding member, an awsome drummer, and he helped make the band what we are...

GRRRR

words cannot express just how angry i actually am >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try having to pay abuse damages, appear in court, and have a public apology in court to the club owner because your rap group jumped some guy after a club show. (i'm the only one who could take action because im the oldest out of us.)

Anywayz... thats messed up. I guess I can say i feel ur pain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, i know a girl who at 13 dated this guy who was 34 at the time, she only dated him for the sex.

Another girl (whom im crazy about) is obsessed with this 19 y.o who lives in PA. yep it sucks, I know how you feel. I'm guessing she wasn't drunk. So his excuse doesn't cut it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom