A question about my fps speed on esf final

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well talking about ESF:F and NNK.
ESF:F will require more resources than NNK?
Because I'm getting pretty low fps (15-25) with highest stuff enabled on NNK.
The max settings in ESFF should require more than in NNK.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Omg I has i7 OCd at 12,3 GHz , Quad SLI, 16 GB RAM WILL IT RUN WILL IT RUN WILL IT RUN ?

Seriously OP...............................

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Omg I has i7 OCd at 12,3 GHz , Quad SLI, 16 GB RAM WILL IT RUN WILL IT RUN WILL IT RUN ?

No I wont to know if my ping will be high with 15MB internet connection if this will be kind of close to my country ???

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
No I wont to know if my ping will be high with 15MB internet connection if this will be kind of close to my country ???
Orraff10, look.

The thing is, there is no way to accurately know. If the server is next door, you'll have a ping of about 5-10. If the server is 50 miles away, the ping might be 10-15 or so. If the server is 5000 miles away, you'll have a ping of like 700. Understand? There's no way to know for certain. Just wait until release day and try out the closest server to you.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually internet speed doesn't change ping... Ping depends on Ping from you to your ISP and Ping from ISP to another ISP and those ISP to Server.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

You're fine for decent fps.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I was a tester my gaming machine was ~7 years old, well past its prime and gathering clutter. The game ran perfectly and loaded quickly, despite everything yet to be streamlined. Performance was rarely a issue unless something was seriously broken. The only issue for me was ping, as there was no Australian test server.

ESFF is a lot more complex than NNK and thus is forced to remain neater by comparison. I get the impression NNK could get away with more spaghetti than ESFF ever could, and it showed. I had a LOT of dramas testing NNK with rendering and performance. Looks is an arbitrary and almost useless method for gauging performance specs, depending on the setup 2D art can be more system intensive than animated 3D geometry - it really does come down to how it was coded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom