a Product of sleep depravation....come take a peek

Best answers
OMG:shocked: where can i get that map????? i want it i want it i want it!

please, how would you like to make a few more?

Best answers
but but but, can i have it now, so i can play withmyself (not that way), please:cry:

that is one good map

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow!
nice job Zero! very nice

Best answers
thats 1 sweeeet map hurry up and release the next version so we can play it
i wantit:cry:

Retired
Best answers
hopefully this one will make it in, just keep your fingers crossed (r_speeds thing). but thanks anywayz for the compliments. oh, and i would like to hear peeps opions on how much they would want to risk r_speeds for visual quality.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You gotta put it in the next release that RULEZ!!
Ya i think most people would not mind higer r_speeds for better visual quality, im sure most of us have a decent enough computer to run Half-Life at a decent resolution.

That Map Is Cool!
Could you be deprived of sleep more of to produce work like that! ;)

BTW:-Wat are those light/tower things?

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
just towers, they house the dragon balls in the begining then, after the first wish has been made they lift up and shoot out randomly. plus they add a nice tactical element to the map. It's all around a pretty sweet map. Needs a little more tweaking, hopefully i can get the r_speeds down a we bit more. I still run it at 50fps on my ge-force2 and a p3 800 at 1024x768 res so its not that bad.

Best answers
Zero i think this map is fine R_speed wise. It wasnt that high. it ran pretty good on my system. and I dont have what you would call up to date. by the way. it looks awsome. can wait to do some tests on it:yes:

Retired
Best answers
thanks man, ill try to set up some test time, so i can steal me some dragon balls and go hostile with ssj veggy :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i like the idea of the Towers attacking people after the first dragon ball wish! Adds a bit of a challenge to the map.

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Ya i like the idea of the Towers attacking people after the first dragon ball wish! Adds a bit of a challenge to the map.

BrunO
ROFL been smokin weed d00d? wtf u talkin about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom