A new WTC, for the future?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how many people have or havn't seen this, but it is very interesting! WTC 2002

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks like a big dildo...

and that desgin looks like it could barely suport its own weight let alone the wind thats gonna be hitting it...

Best answers
i don't care what they do with the space, as long as it has some sort of memorial....

Vassago

V
Actually, I think the design is great.

On the contrary to what you may think Hibiki, that building will actually be just as strong if not stronger than the original. The glass is also being contracted out to the glass fabrication company I used to work for, called Viracon. Viracon creates hurricane glass (capable of deflecting a 2x4 @ 80mph) as well as bullet proof glass (can stop a .357 slug @ 10ft). This, alongside the huge steel/iron beams that surround the new building, should make it pretty damn strong imo. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so it still looks like a dildo and i know i for one would not want to work in a huge dildo

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are they building this over GroundZero?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That new design looks pretty sweet!! I wonder if it will be taller than the original!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
i don't care what they do with the space, as long as it has some sort of memorial....
Agreed, they need to put some sort of memorial in there somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks about the same height to me...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Its.. different..

According to the site, if the proposal goes through the building will be 1750 feet tall. The height doesn't really surprise me, but the building looks really, really wide. Am I the only one who sees it as being a giant compared to the other buildings.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jaa Joe

Agreed, they need to put some sort of memorial in there somewhere.
the whole building is a memorial

and it does look like a giant dildo

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
and it does look like a giant dildo
I don't see how that looks like a giant dildo maybe you two just wish it will be ;/ *cough* quiers *cough* o_o

Vassago

V
For one thing, yes it looks bigger. Thats because that ONE building is taking up the space the the previous TWO buildings occcupied. Makes sense, right?

Also - it doesn't look like a dildo. Look at your own package for god's sake - does it have four rods and a pyramid tip? NO!
Stop acting like kids and act serious - this is a serious matter afterall.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys think that looks like a dildo you have problems.

I think it looks dumb, but not like a dildo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god grow up u stupid kid, "it looks like a dildo" thats so stupid:S

the new WTC looks cool, and it will prob be one of the strongest in the world, try looking on the site hibiki for saying stupid things

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah I think it will be a great memorial. Really ugly but still a great memorial/business building.

Best answers
I just had the strange urge to visit the forums and I'm impressed, the new building looks awesome, yes it has a memorial (its the bottom part, a bio dome) and if this actually gets built, I will cry with joy :D

Best answers
A memorial there will be a lot of those you can put on on the roof an angel or something with a book with all the names of those murdered. But the buildings should be rebuilt they were magnificent I am an engineer it just hurt me that those buildings where destroyed. There should be a new twin towers maybe in a circle shape i have a good idea to just make them one building in a donut shape with nothing in the middle just a little garden with an angel in the middle holding a open book with all the names in there.(the book is made of marbel or stone though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom