A new sig. *Got my touch back*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i got my touches back, so....yeah....ummmm Thank You..lol.. :p
(Translation: What do you think of my sig and avatar lol.)

Best answers
I think the sig would be better if you made it shorter, as in grab a selection with the same width but lets say 50 pixels in height, or maybe 75. Its a nice sig though, cool job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think all you did is take a **** render and put you name on it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i didin't. Dont act like a smart *** dude, theres some parts that i used with brush. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that it looks a lot like glass tubes but Kuwa's right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ****ing excuse me slim//

let me put it this way..

Looks like you slapped your name on a **** render and then did some **** brushwork..

and btw how can you get somethig back that you never had Oo

Best answers
Jesus, whats all of this against Slim? Give the guy a rest man, the sig looks nice.

Best answers
Kuwabara said:
well ****ing excuse me slim//

let me put it this way..

Looks like you slapped your name on a **** render and then did some **** brushwork..

and btw how can you get somethig back that you never had Oo
lollllll niceeee...

slim it does luk as if its just some glass tubes wif ur name on it, and if u did use some sort of brushing i can bearly see it.. what u shud do is practice with just using PS without any random renders that are used over and over, ull get better eventually..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to agree with kuwa, looks like a pixely render with your name. Plus, the color is really vibrant. My eyes suck enough, dont make them worse.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, guys, you are entitled to honest criticism, but when it starts to envolve flames and insults, that crosses the line. Take it down a tone, or I will have to start giving out warnings.

Best answers
Wheeeee ANOTHER "3D Water Blob Syndrom" piece and you didnt even MAKE it oh GREAT GOING :fight:

But anyway, Yea its cool.. But so are the other 789178093121709889123 3d water blob sigs that 17498179831 other sig makes made a 4327983248732 times. sooo.. Yea.. i'm going with kuwa on this one :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sorta like it but i have to agree with everyone here, render with ur name on it, but at least there are no dots?

And Kuwa was drunk when he posted.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....why does everyone always have to agree to the people who are better than me......they are wrong....

Lid

L
Yes, because as they have an opinion different to yours they are wrong. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are agreeing because it is true, Kuwabara is right, its just a simple render with your name in it. Its not bad, I did the same way back when, but I would maybe add some more effort. For example, take a picture and try to revolve the render around it, make it go well with the stock, and add some brushing. This is just a render.. And its not even that great :-/...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No he is wrong. You where on the right track, but when you said revolve the render around that was wrong. -_-, everyone is wrong. -_-

Bolteh2

B
i like the typography tho

maybe just use a white sig, with the exact same text on it, would look 10x better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom