a new attack

Best answers
Well I was thinking if in the later versions you guys could add a new attack for piccolo and I was thinking maybe if you could use that attack that he uses in movie 6 when he was fighting al those robots and he just released that huge explosion to destroy them.Also Vegeta could use that attack like when hhe "tried" to destroy majin buu.

just a thought.....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless Piccolo used it in the show it isn't going to happen, they aren't doing anything from the movies or GT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus self destruction (or area damage) is kinda.... not good for game play.

Best answers
why not... even if he only use it in the movies he knows it in dbz too he just dont use it...

Best answers
I dont mean kill yourself.And its not like it is gonna make him any stronger you obviously will have to stand still to charge it up and that kinda makes you an easy target.

Best answers
plus it will be spammed by noobs...and spammed alot...also by sore losers who cant stand mellee...its an easy way to get out really..

Best answers
I dont know, short radious centered on the guy using it, effects of damage and knock back, it wouldnt be that bad, epesicaly if you made it take a long charging time to do any real damage

Best answers
well it wont get realy spammed allot---

if u use atack u cant move and it have to take about 15 - 30 sec to load it

ore less or more

Best answers
Exactly so It aint that bad an idea???(is it).Plus for all thos who use cell or freeza could pretty much dispach of the other dude using this new attack.

Best answers
it would be nice to have an attack like this. with knock back it will give those who r weak in melee a better chance to fight back

Best answers
You are wrong Thunder.God Cid. You say it would be good for the weak. When the stronger ones have this attack, they will OWN everyone. When someone try to swoop u into a melee combat, and if he is strong he uses this attack, it is pointless to have a melee combat. You just get knocked back. Unless the explosion radius aren't too big and the charge would take sometime, I say it would bef ine.

Best answers
Well of course there would have to be a charge time, as for the blast radius what should that be just wondering?

Best answers
the blast radius?
make it something like masenko or sumthing
doesnt have to be that big but the radius can still expand with gaining power and chargetime

Best answers
self destruct good idea these chars used it in the show= Vegeta,Cell,Piccolo,Gotenks(accidentaly)

Best answers
No that would be a bad Idea A self destruct attack would be whored like no other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom