a more realistic spirit bomb

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.)how about making the spirit bomb harder to block because it is to easy to do it
goku says that one huse hart is pure good (your team so nobody says that the good guys would have a beter chanse of wining) can easily deflect it but the one whos hart is evil (the enmy team) could not block it (he would save a hard time to do so) i think that would be perfect for team battles and if it is a free for all you are your team...with that i want to say that everyone exept your team (in team fight) and yourself (in FFA) would be able to deflect it using very little ki if the enemy manages to throw it back that would make it more real dont you think yust remember the sayan saga wher gohan totaly beat up blocs the spirit bomb and throws it in to vegeta who cant block it

2.)and how about the power strugles when you reach the wall the attack kils you i think it would be more fun if the attack explodes only if you run out of ki (witch would drain faster when you are up against the wall i dont know 1or2 times fastre you decide)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]
it would unbalance the game too much

2. it wouldn't really make PS' faster ...
it sucks, because you can turn turbo on ... and if you run out of KI and the PS is close to your opponet, you've won the PS ... even if you were out of KI

ever seen a PS in DBZ which explodes in the middle ???

Best answers
Care to say why you disagree or just make one sentences posts that have no reasoning behind your opinions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheGreatMonkey said:
Care to say why you disagree or just make one sentences posts that have no reasoning behind your opinions.
Say nothing to topic means it's completly spam

unbalanced ... every guy who's a lil bit smart would agree with it ... because the SB is already the strongest attack ... it's hard to block ... and dettached ... so you can charge a KHH while the enemy it still BSing your SB ... there's no need to make the SB (more) unblockable

Best answers
1. Nretep is right, first idea is completely unblanaced
2. In 1.2 if a PS pushes you into wall/ground/sky or anything else instead of exploding you take damage depending on how fast it is pushing into you

Best answers
Don't you mean if a BS pushes you into a wall?? I have never run out of KI in a BS. I usually hit the wall first. I disagree with the suggestion with what Nretep said

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(for konstantine77) i never saw it in DBZ that a block-ps would stop if a person gets on the ground or takes damage for that mather boath Trunks caught a death ball when frieza threw it (frieza detonated the death ball before anything could happen) and Buu threw back a spirit bomb when Goku threw it (thanks to the wish Goku managed th throw it back at Buu)

(for TheGreatMonkey and Nretep) sory call it spam or anything you like i got that idea and forgot to change the tittle of the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom