a little help please

Best answers
ok, i am running windows xp, and when i try to install half life, everything works great, i wanted to make sure it worked before i downloaded ESF, but when i went to the single player mode, it told me to insert the half life cd, but it was already in, i have all new components on my PC, nothing is old, i dont know what the problem is, could it be winXP? please help me, thanks

Best answers
i havent downloaded esf yet, but it wont take long, i am on a T3 connection, but i was trying to run half life

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno about HL but cs retail doesn't need a cd 2 play

why don't you just download the mod and try it anyways

Best answers
i would but the problem is that i just have the regular half life, and when i try to play it, it tells me to insert the cd, and it tells me that there are "known compatibility issues for this version of windows" so if anyone could find the patch for me, i would be very greatful

Best answers
Originally posted by BigBoiDestroyer
ok, i am running windows xp, and when i try to install half life, everything works great, i wanted to make sure it worked before i downloaded ESF, but when i went to the single player mode, it told me to insert the half life cd, but it was already in, i have all new components on my PC, nothing is old, i dont know what the problem is, could it be winXP? please help me, thanks
Hrm, you need to update to 1.1.1.0.

Best answers
If u wanna play HL, insert HL Disc, but if ur playing a mod, u dun need it :/

Best answers
Are you mean that you are runing HL or Esf Beacuse
Esf Dont got a Single player....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom