A little help here Please?

Best answers
I wasn't sure where this should have gone, but since it was caused BY playing ESF I decided that I needed help from you guys. The Bot crash glitch that I have reported (http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=48138) has crashed my computer one too many times. NOW, when I try to open my Task Manager I do not get the little bars at the top that allow me to view the other processes or the graph of my CPU usage. I only get the window that shows me the current processes with the "Switch Task", "End Current Task", and the "New Task" buttons. Also, I cannot right-click on the button for it to close it now. This is a nusiance and I would appreciate some feedback.

Best answers
and you know this was caused by ESF how . . . ?
You made the assumption that the crashing caused it, which I highly doubt. Its more likely that you downloaded something you shouldn't have, or something of that nature.

Try a system restore, and restore the computer back a few weeks, see if that helps.

Best answers
This isnt caused by ESF mate. Double click on a part of the window that doesnt have anything on it and everything will come back to its original place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom