A Little Good News, a Little Bad

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea that spit of his turning peuple in to rocks is realy good but Tien is planed for 1.3 (its a modeling contest the winer's model gets in 1.3)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to say again... that is an amazing model. I also want to really thank the ESF team for adding Smo to the team. He does amazing stuff!!!!

also Smo, looking at your sig... I can't but wonder if Dabura is a prospect for 1.3+

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess the hair of this model wont be animated? hehe =P anyways nice model gg en smo

Best answers
Yeah great model :) If he would just be a little faster and have this model, it would be one of my fav chars! Btw will u post the ssj version when its done smo?

Best answers
Very nice but is the piccolo model done yet i been looking forword to some inprovments.

Best answers
I hope you will done this Trunks model realy good :p
Trunks is my fav. character...and this model looks realy asskicking :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
i guess the hair of this model wont be animated? hehe =P anyways nice model gg en smo
Well the model atm has the 2 flicks of hair hanging over his forehead sway left to right. I presume it'l be the same for this one.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
You guess wrong my friend ^_^ DT is going overkill on this model, the head alone has over 20 bones. Let's just say it's going to be interesting to see this one ingame.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. let me do a quick break down
1.2 model status of bones, Im sure these are pretty much the numbers.. I may be off a few
goku - 42
gohan - 42
trunks - 42
evil buu - 43
fat buu - 44
freeza - 41

now.. Trunks is being in 1.3..
trunks has 82 bones.. lol... lets just say umm.. Im pimping him like crazy... so will the next character.. and the next and the next.. on average.. Im guessing they'll have about 70+ bones each maybe? :)

can you guess where all the bones are? besides the face.. hehe

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His sword sheath might be animated, like when hes falling, it may float up a little. Probly the bottom of the jacket, or the majority of the jacket at least. :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
You guess wrong my friend ^_^ DT is going overkill on this model, the head alone has over 20 bones. Let's just say it's going to be interesting to see this one ingame.
*starts dancing*

yells: GO DARKTOOTH ANIMATE HIS FACE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought I already posted here, but I guess I forgot somehow. The models look absolutley amazing, and after you're done animating them.. god, I just can't wait. Good job all of ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom