a good frieza move

Best answers
how about for his beam move he does that one handed blast while he grabs his wrist like in ub22 that move or how about that one handed blast he did to goku when he was cut in half

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see Death Blast/Wave, (budokai 2)

The move where he throws his arm up, and a wave of energy shoots forward.

Best answers
I would like to se somthing like death wave added to frieza's arsenal. Think of Ki Blasts but instead of balls its verticle waves of energy.

Best answers
That would be a good idea, since frieza is really weak in his first form. His only good attack in his first form is frieza disk. I hope this will be added in the next eea.

Best answers
only good attack is fd?? your joking, never used lasers before?
anyways frieza is rather bad in his first form with only disc and laser but theres an attack being added already. i'd like to see that deathwave too but it's kinda strong to let it work like kiblast lol

Best answers
well when I ment to use it like ki blast the damage would be toned down and the ki required would be greater. Or maybe even have the ability to charge it and Hame one massive one that does heavy damage and is unblockable.

Best answers
that's more like it :D
it creates a massive vertical wave that can cut planets into half so if it works like kiblast u just keep using it and you slice all players on the map.
If chargeable it would be way better and unblockable... it's like a disc in the series, just way bigger so it's best to be unblockable :rolleyes:

Best answers
Thats kinda what I was thinking but just so we are all on the same page, I don't mean it to be insta kill.

Best answers
yea he ment exploding damage like kame hame ha (turtle blast wawe) IT IS A GREAT IDEA!!

Best answers
i didn't mean instant kill either but explosions...
that attack isn't really the kind on attack that explodes is it
just make it like a disc but just do great damage instead of instant kill

Best answers
yeah thats the way I would like it. It would focck the house.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza gets telekinesis in next release ... I don't think he needs more attacks then
I guess there's nothing wrong with having one char without a strong beam (everyone has advantages and disadvantages) ... every char shall differ

Best answers
i just think he needs a beam decent for power struggles. I love my frieza and his lasers, but sometimes i want to ps when i use him....and with his 1.5 multiplyer hes usually weaker than most others. So generic beams dont cut it...........doesnt have to be a big one, deathballs are plenty big enough. Just something good for a power struggle

But its not needed,i love my lasers enough to use him anyway.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom